Digital watches under $50?

kelvinhall05

I'm looking to get a new watch as the band on mine is literally falling apart. I've only used cheap, sub-$10 Walmart watches since I started wearing a watch (2015 maybe? I think earlier but it's irrelevant), and was considering getting something a little bit nicer, but I'm not sure where/how to look. Like I said in the title, I'd like to spend less than $50, but maybe that's too little for a watch, I'm not quite sure. I'm totally set on digital, no analog. I don't really care about any features like a timer or an alarm, but a backlight is a must (maybe it's not a standard feature, I don't know). I have quite small wrists (I have to use my current watch, some cheap Casio, on the...tightest hole? You know what I mean) and I'd like something relatively thin and with a small face. Thoughts? Thanks!

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

If you like the one you have currently you can always just buy a new strap? IMO as long as it tells the time and fits well no need for something fancy but that might be my simplistic cheapskate kicking in, and I'm sure there's plenty of tutorials on YouTube to show you how to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Big Boi Lime said:

Not bad for under £10 actually.

It's a good watch for the money. I highly recommend it. 

Casio watches in general are great value for money. 

Just now, 1kv said:

It's a good watch for the money. I highly recommend it. 

Casio watches in general are great value for money. 

I got a very nice watch for my 18th last year, I ended up looking it up because it was so nice and its worth around £100, not something I'd spend on a watch if i was buying my own, then bought my dad a watch for Xmas worth £50 forgetting he already has watches and he doesn't wear them so I've got 2 nice watches already but if I ever want a cheapy one I know where to look.

3 minutes ago, Big Boi Lime said:

I got a very nice watch for my 18th last year, I ended up looking it up because it was so nice and its worth around £100, not something I'd spend on a watch if i was buying my own, then bought my dad a watch for Xmas worth £50 forgetting he already has watches and he doesn't wear them so I've got 2 nice watches already but if I ever want a cheapy one I know where to look.

I have an old soviet/russian watch atm. I love it but it doesn't compare to the Casio watches I've owned. The quality and the fact that I don't have to wind it up makes the Casio superior in my opinion :D 

Plus it's probably the deadliest watch for one reason or another which makes it an interesting watch, another affordable digital is the Casio world time illuminator  AKA the Casio Royal which is a homage to the watch 007 used in Octopussy 

Pete