Site for PCB layouts

xenic

I'm looking for a website/database where I can compare different pcb's.

Does something like that exist?

More specific want to check if there is any pcb difference between: 

Video card: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5 (GV-N98TD5-6GD-B)

And 

EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Hydro Copper 12GB GDDR5 (12G-P4-2999)

Ek normally has a picture of the pcb when looking for block compatibility. 

But titans are always reference. 

If the 980ti isn’t, they won’t be compatible. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Techpowerup publishes high resolution images of the circuit boards of video cards they review. Other than that, I don't know any site.

What's the actual reason you're interested in this, to measure stuff for water blocks, analyze VRM design, determine chip names?

48 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Techpowerup publishes high resolution images of the circuit boards of video cards they review. Other than that, I don't know any site.

What's the actual reason you're interested in this, to measure stuff for water blocks, analyze VRM design, determine chip names?

I want to cool my Gigabyte 980ti (reference pcb). And I have the option to buy the waterblock from an EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X Hydro Copper for €20 ( cheap af ).

I want to know if it's compatible. On first glance it looks like it could be.

Why don't you contact evga support and ask them if they have a datasheet or document with the spacings between screw holes and various other dimensions.

Maybe take a picture of your card or send your dimensions to them and ask them if it would make your card compatible with the block.

It’s the same pcb. They share the same cooler. No reason it wouldn’t work. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

2 minutes ago, mariushm said:

Why don't you contact evga support and ask them if they have a datasheet or document with the spacings between screw holes and various other dimensions.

Maybe take a picture of your card or send your dimensions to them and ask them if it would make your card compatible with the block.

That's an idea.

Already contacted EK support (because the waterblock on the titan x hydro copper is manufactured by them) They said that it isn't "meant" to be compatible.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:11 PM, Mick Naughty said:

Ek normally has a picture of the pcb when looking for block compatibility. 

But titans are always reference. 

If the 980ti isn’t, they won’t be compatible. 

On 1/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, mariushm said:

Small update for you guys. Compared the pcb's and they look identical, so I bought the block. Payed €27 (incl. shipping) for it ?
Installed it today and it fits perfectly.

IMG_20190117_171938.jpg