My computer does not boot up

I have 3 hdd installed and plugged in in my p8h61m lx3 plus r2.0 motherboard. When i plugged none of the hard disk, it work somehow onto the bios but when one is plugged, it cannot boot up. Need help thanks in advance

I'd love to help, but I'm not super experienced in troubleshooting or boot issues. Firstly, it might be good to give a quick list of your system specs. Are you building a computer or is this one that has been built already (is Windows or Linux installed)? If you are looking to get into the BIOS, have you pressed the 'F1', 'F2', or 'Delete' keys on startup? Those are the most common keys to press to get into the BIOS. If you are building the computer, you'll need to install an operating system. For Windows, you'd create installation media, then plug the USB installation key that you just created into your new PC, then boot it up, pressing one of the keys mentioned above to enter the BIOS. Then you would select the USB key from the list of boot options to start the Windows install. That is the basic process for Windows, but I'd look up a guide on how to install Windows or whatever OS you want, so you don't miss anything.

That's what I can think of for now. I can follow up with more info after I know a bit more about the system and installation stuff I've asked about above. :)

Tech, engineering, gaming and promoting the metric system. These are my things.

Lover of Linux.

Currently rocking a ThinkPad L13 laptop tricked out with an i7, running Windows 10.
PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6700
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus Z170 A
RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB

Well my pc already have windows installer on the first hard disk, there are 3 hard disk here and they are connected via sata ports.

What happen is that when i turn on my pc, it just stops until to the asus logo because i have asus p8h61m lx3 plus r2. 0 motherboard and i cannot boot to the bios menu. The only way i can go to bios menu is to disconnect all my drives. Another troubleshooting i did is that when i have only one (any)  hard disk connected via sata port still happens to freeze on the asus logo in which i cannot even go to the bios settings and also ctrl + alt + delete does not work. 

Will reflashing my mobo to latest bios version fix the problem? 

10 hours ago, OJTheAviator said:

I'd love to help, but I'm not super experienced in troubleshooting or boot issues. Firstly, it might be good to give a quick list of your system specs. Are you building a computer or is this one that has been built already (is Windows or Linux installed)? If you are looking to get into the BIOS, have you pressed the 'F1', 'F2', or 'Delete' keys on startup? Those are the most common keys to press to get into the BIOS. If you are building the computer, you'll need to install an operating system. For Windows, you'd create installation media, then plug the USB installation key that you just created into your new PC, then boot it up, pressing one of the keys mentioned above to enter the BIOS. Then you would select the USB key from the list of boot options to start the Windows install. That is the basic process for Windows, but I'd look up a guide on how to install Windows or whatever OS you want, so you don't miss anything.

That's what I can think of for now. I can follow up with more info after I know a bit more about the system and installation stuff I've asked about above. :)

Forgot to quote

10 hours ago, SpecsTacular said:

Well my pc already have windows installer on the first hard disk, there are 3 hard disk here and they are connected via sata ports.

What happen is that when i turn on my pc, it just stops until to the asus logo because i have asus p8h61m lx3 plus r2. 0 motherboard and i cannot boot to the bios menu. The only way i can go to bios menu is to disconnect all my drives. Another troubleshooting i did is that when i have only one (any)  hard disk connected via sata port still happens to freeze on the asus logo in which i cannot even go to the bios settings and also ctrl + alt + delete does not work. 

Hmm. You pressed F2 repeatedly again and again as soon as the screen began displaying output? I'm not really certain what is up with the system. Is this a new build? I'm wondering if it is hardware related, maybe some bent pins in the motherboard socket? I'm not sure that reflashing the motherboard to the latest BIOS would fix it, but that's not to say it wouldn't either, I'm not sure.

(No problem about the quote, I'm just annoyed at myself that I forgot to follow the thread.)

Tech, engineering, gaming and promoting the metric system. These are my things.

Lover of Linux.

Currently rocking a ThinkPad L13 laptop tricked out with an i7, running Windows 10.
PC Specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6700
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070
Motherboard: Asus Z170 A
RAM: Corsair Vengence 16GB