New pc build trouble

Lowspecgamer

When powering on the pc the motherboard orange power light turns on along with the rgb lighting on the motherboard. The graphics card is plugged in , but not video signal on monitor.

Whats the problem ?

3 minutes ago, Lowspecgamer said:

When powering on the pc the motherboard orange power light turns on along with the rgb lighting on the motherboard. The graphics card is plugged in , but not video signal on monitor.

Whats the problem ?

Try different hdmi port or display port,if it is still not working,connect the cable to motherboard port and boot the system.Check if graphics card shows up in the bios.If it doesnt show up,try reseating the graphics card and reseating the graphics card 8 pin cable.and if it still doesnt show up,it might the graphics card is broken.

3 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

Try different hdmi port or display port,if it is still not working,connect the cable to motherboard port and boot the system.Check if graphics card shows up in the bios.If it doesnt show up,try reseating the graphics card and reseating the graphics card 8 pin cable.and if it still doesnt show up,it might the graphics card is broken.

it’s not even booting is what I’m having trouble with.

4 minutes ago, akialwayz said:

How he can check gpu in bios if no output?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

What cpu are you? if it has igpu, you can unplug the gpu and use output from the motherboard instead.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

What cpu are you? if it has igpu, you can unplug the gpu and use output from the motherboard instead.

I plugged in the hdmi directly to the motherboard and it’s Not working. 

you still not answering, what cpu do you have?

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Ryzen 7 2700x

Use the display outs on the graphics card, the ryzen 7 has no igpu. The display outputs on your motherboard are useless. Also, make sure the graphics card is fully seated in the top pcie x16 slot and that all power cables are fully clipped in.

That cpu doesn't have integrated gpu, so plugging to the motherboard won't work.

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

That cpu doesn't have integrated gpu, so plugging to the motherboard won't work.

Ok 

31 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

If my case power switch io connector is broken will that prevent me from turning anything on because the motherboard lights up. I’m trying to isolate the issue. Also my motherboard doesn’t have a built power switch.

easy fix, unplug the cable connecting to the motherboard header.

after that you simply short it with any metal tools (i use a screwdriver) to turn on the pc.

image.png.076de733d6d54be24edeff58d8314c7e.png

the picture just an illustration, the header maybe different layout than yours.

If your motherboard is powered, I believe that your case power button is fine.

I misread that. If you need to power it, SupaKomputa is correct in saying you should short it (I also use a screwdriver). It may be helpful to pull up a manual if it's too hard for you to read the small text

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

easy fix, unplug the cable connecting to the motherboard header.

after that you simply short it with any metal tools (i use a screwdriver) to turn on the pc.

image.png.076de733d6d54be24edeff58d8314c7e.png

the picture just an illustration, the header maybe different layout than yours.

How exactly would you do this ?

4 minutes ago, Lowspecgamer said:

How exactly would you do this ?

Essentially, bridge the + and - pins of the power pins to turn it on.

1 minute ago, Lowspecgamer said:

Jumping it didn’t work

didn't turn on the system?

check the power installation.

refer to this video for troubleshooting