What to buy

So  im thinking to buy a i5 8500 . But idk how to find a good and proper mobo . Im searching for a mobo with budget up to 150$ . I just want a good one and that it will be updated for like 2-3 years . Any suggestions?

Get a ryzen 5 2600 and slap it in a b450 tomahawk, and save your money for your next upgrade

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG

9 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

Get a ryzen 5 2600 and slap it in a b450 tomahawk, and save your money for your next upgrade

Just to expand on this:

AM4 (the socket used for the 2600) is officially supported until late next year and probably longer. This means that the next generation and possible generation after will be supported by the same motherboard.

The Ryzen processors are awesome, and super bang for your buck in terms of productivity and gaming performance compared to the counterpart

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

36 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Just to expand on this:

AM4 (the socket used for the 2600) is officially supported until late next year and probably longer. This means that the next generation and possible generation after will be supported by the same motherboard.

The Ryzen processors are awesome, and super bang for your buck in terms of productivity and gaming performance compared to the counterpart

48 minutes ago, lmeneses said:

ok guys ! :)) thanks for helping me out ,

also should i get in mind about r5 2600 or 2600 X?

Also i have already an gtx 1060 3gb , so i guess it will not bottleneck

10 minutes ago, TeoPap said:

also should i get in mind about r5 2600 or 2600 X?

Just the 2600, you can overclock easily if you need the extra firepower 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 hour ago, lmeneses said:

what about RAM ? i would like 16gb for about 150 $ and less , if  you got any suggestion pls comment :)

1 hour ago, TeoPap said:

what about RAM ? i would like 16gb for about 150 $ and less , if  you got any suggestion pls comment :)

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/memory/#Z=16384002&s=403000,403200&sort=price&page=1 go crazy

PC: CPU: i5-9600k - CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 - GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 - Motherboard: ASRock - Z370 Extreme4 - RAM: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16 GB DDR4-3000 - PSU: Corsair - TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply - Case: Thermaltake - Core G21 TG