What are your initial thoughts on Razer's new Monitor?

Reiidar

So Razer just announced their new monitor called the Razer Raptop, it's a 27" 1440p 144Hz 1ms response time gaming monitor with Chroma. Tbh, I like how thin the bezels are but the stand looks too wide in my opinion, Free sync instead of Gsync also was dissapointing in my opinion since nvidia is what people most go for, specially at 1440p at high framerates. Anyways, I'm curious about your opinions, please do share them and thank you very much for your time.

30 minutes ago, Reiidar said:

So Razer just announced their new monitor called the Razer Raptop, it's a 27" 1440p 144Hz 1ms response time gaming monitor with Chroma. Tbh, I like how thin the bezels are but the stand looks too wide in my opinion, Free sync instead of Gsync also was dissapointing in my opinion since nvidia is what people most go for, specially at 1440p at high framerates. Anyways, I'm curious about your opinions, please do share them and thank you very much for your time.

Freesync wont be the problem with Nvidia starting to support it on freesync monitors with a driver update coming Jan 15th.

I'm gonna go find my own tech support...

with BLACKJACK and HOOKERS!

(Welcome to LTT Forums)