What can I do to make this system look nicer?

boey
11 hours ago, tomswife said:

Some people put like an action figure/plastic toy/doll from there favorite game/movie/cartoon in the front or on the GPU.

I have some black and white figuirines of space shuttles and planes and stuff I bought a while back. I'll see if those fit the build well.

11 hours ago, tomswife said:

I mean it does, but that's the case you're using, honestly. Not much you can do unless you added some HDD cages lol. Water cooling would help and take up the rest of that space with a reservoir and pump, but then you're looking at $200-400 depending on quality of parts. Better to just upgrade parts at that price, IMO. You can get an AIO like I have, but you can't mount it in the front like I have mine but it'll still help with taking up room, I guess. You should have gotten something smaller, or shorter, like the Meshify C. The Meshify C is one of the best cases that come shorter than most. Like most people aren't doing water cooling or using 20 HDDS so I'm not sure why cases are so large. I would have went with a smaller build but the damn MOBOs for smaller builds suck compared to full ATX. Even my 3 fan Strix card wasn't that long, just tad bit longer than the silver one you see in the pic.

I got this case purely for looks, but I'd have to spend a lot of money adding stuff to make it actually look nice. I don't really fancy cases with mesh in the front, I prefer TG in the front. But, most cases with TG in the front chokes the front fans so those cases are just stupid. This was the only case I found with front TG and no fans being choked. Also it wasn't super expensive, I got it at a slightly lower price than MSRP at $125 USD. 

Definitely go with the Corsair AIO, I have yet to see anything bad about it and I love mine. Unlike the nzxt, what I understand is that you either love it or hate it. Some complain about the software, some said they expected more from the mirror and that it wasn't what was expected, etc.. 

No problems with corsair. Simple and professional looking. 

Just changed my PC up. Took out vertical mount (had it in for my strix card) and looks way better. Went red and white on the lights since I can't change the damn led color in the Vega lol. Looks way better in person, camera isn't good enough and doesn't produce the white lights like I can see than.. 

20190107_221144.thumb.jpg.c3cb2297491394551d7cf7654110230c.jpg20190107_221112.thumb.jpg.974fe8dbee92aa0f758b18a96c6f7e86.jpg20190107_221024.thumb.jpg.3f587a1b7ae304c5216518eb19a489d9.jpg

Ryzen 3800X + MEG ACE w/ Radeon VII + 3733 c14 Trident Z RGB in a Custom Loop powered by Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | My Build