PNY GTX 780ti perfomance in League of Legends

Go to solution Solved by Evostatic343,

Ok sorry I maybe have explained myself badly. I play MAILY LoL, but of course I play other games, like BF4, Tomb Raiser and Crysis 3, in theese casses I actually need a good card. Thanks for the one that ansewred my question and the ones who said it is an overkill, beacause if I played only LoL it would be, and I wouldnt buy these card thanks to your advices.

i have a 780ti and play lol on it quiet a bit and you definitely will have no regrets in buying it. i also do some heavy fps gaming and it preforms great on that aswell.

see that everyone i answered his question how simple was that. if your just gonna call him stupid for getting a 780ti then dont even bother commenting.

Hi there, i just bought a PNY GTX780ti and i would like to know the average fps for League of Legends, that is the game a mainly play. I did some research and i found some people with problem in fps, now I'm little scared. Also i'll send my other hardwares in case you need to know:

-SSD: Samsung 840EVO

-Motherboard: Asus Z87 PLUS

-GPU: PNY GTX780TI

-RAM: 16GB

-Cooler and power source: to decide.

So I would apreciate a lot if someone know the fps ill be able to play with vert sync off : )Thanks guys.

More than 200 FPS.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

OVER 9000!!!!

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Please, don't buy a 780 Ti for league of legends.....

But okay, if you want "ALL THE FRAMERATE", then go for it.

And have a 200+hz monitor

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

You can probably get an 80 dollar card for League of Legends...

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

You're so stupid.

Thats not very nice!

Thats not very nice!

He could have done some research before dishing out over $900 in unnecessary hardware.

You don't even need a GPU for that game!

He could have done some research before dishing out over $900 in unnecessary hardware.

You don't even need a GPU for that game!

Well if you didnt have one you wouldnt be able to see anything. O.o

lol

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

Ok sorry I maybe have explained myself badly. I play MAILY LoL, but of course I play other games, like BF4, Tomb Raiser and Crysis 3, in theese casses I actually need a good card. Thanks for the one that ansewred my question and the ones who said it is an overkill, beacause if I played only LoL it would be, and I wouldnt buy these card thanks to your advices.

i have a 780ti and play lol on it quiet a bit and you definitely will have no regrets in buying it. i also do some heavy fps gaming and it preforms great on that aswell.

see that everyone i answered his question how simple was that. if your just gonna call him stupid for getting a 780ti then dont even bother commenting.

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

My anus can run LOL maxed.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

• 2 weeks later...

Save your money and get an r9 270x

Using Tapatalk