Stocks and part prices

Baniel01

Are there specific stocks or other “things” that are related to the rise and fall of computer parts? I know pcpartpicker has a graphic about it but I wanted to know if there was individual stocks or business etc, that control prices. 

Thanks 

(i don’t really know what I’m talking about here so excuse me if it is all gibberish)

Its a well rounded economic model

Affected by politics, environmental factors, fads (like mining). Then there's good and bad company specific decisions that can change things like production rate 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

1 minute ago, Slottr said:

Its a well rounded economic model

Affected by politics, environmental factors, fads (like mining). Then there's good and bad company specifics decisions that can change things like production rate 

Okay thank you!:)

Supply&Demand. Collusion. Taxations between countries. A wannabe dictator trying to bully other countries to do his bidding but they aren't taking his shit... Many things really.

Stock prices don't really affect the price of parts themselves. What it does is inflating the ego of whoever is on top thinking they can get away with anything... like increasing the price on their popular products... and then the stock price promptly take a nose dive from that terrible decision.

Then there's patent trolls/scumbags who might be buying the rights to something in particular and increasing the cost overnight for others to use it... Haven't found a tech example, but this kind of shit does happen.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro