Leaked GTA 5 PC Gameplay [Rumor]

Anult

That's fake. It's not the at all, when he goes into settings, you can see how smooth the mouse moves. Likely a modded UI on a modded Xbox or Ps3

That's fake. It's not the at all, when he goes into settings, you can see how smooth the mouse moves. Likely a modded UI on a modded Xbox or Ps3

could be using a controller.
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Yeah, its painfully obvious when he moves the mouse. And when he scrolls through the menu without moving the mouse.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Should be in tech news, but I would agree, this is very close to real.

No, no it should not. But yeah, fake.

That being said, I'm doubting it will come out on PC. If there are no plans for it to come out on the new consoles, there's little to no hope for it to come out on PC.

Definitely fake.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Should be in tech news, but I would agree, this is very close to real.

This isn't news yet, it's a rumour. :P

On topic: I'm not sure what to think yet. I'm pretty confident it is real - but there are possibilities that it could be faked. Someone could have modified GTA IV using assets extracted from GTA V, etc.

But I want to believe. :D

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

No, no it should not. But yeah, fake.

That being said, I'm doubting it will come out on PC. If there are no plans for it to come out on the new consoles, there's little to no hope for it to come out on PC.

I'm sure it will come out for PC, but Rockstar is good at keeping that a secret.

could be using a controller.

A controller wouldn't case it to snap to the grid like that.

I'm sure it will come out for PC, but Rockstar is good at keeping that a secret.

If they wanted it to, they would have already announced that it's coming for the new consoles, but it seems they are content with PS3 and 360 for now.

No until Rockstar officially says yes. 

If they wanted it to, they would have already announced that it's coming for the new consoles, but it seems they are content with PS3 and 360 for now.

No until Rockstar officially says yes. 

No they wouldn't the never said it would be out for pc when GTX IV was out, not until about 4 months before hand when Beta testing was at large.

On most games doesnt the screen flash when you change video settings?

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400

Cons:

1. If it's on pc why not record with fraps or some other capture software?

2. If you want to prove it's a PC version, why not change something like the resolution?

3. If it's a PC, why does the cursor move like it's moved by an analogue stick?

4. The menu loads awfully long for a PC game, but since it's still under development it's not a definite clue.

5. He didn't even change the texture quality, although from what it looks like in this crappy video, it looks a bit better than the console version. But it could be just because I want this to be real :(

6. Looking at the uploader's history I'm almost certain it's fake.

Pros:

1. If it's a "leaked" video, it was made by a dev. Which explains why it was made with a phone.

2. The resolution looks like it really is 1080p (EDIT: upon further inspection, it's not even 1080p xD, rather 1680x1050, but close enough), although hard to tell, because the recording is pretty crappy.

3. If it's still in development it's possible there's no mouse support yet, or the guy held the phone in his right hand, and used a 360 pad with the left hand (so he can move around ingame, and possibly control the cursor).

So it might as well be real. I don't know.

On most games doesnt the screen flash when you change video settings?

Not necessarily. Even GTA IV doesn't flash when you change small settings, like shadows and stuff. For texture res. you have to restart it. Most games only "flash" when you change resolutions, in my experience. Here, he only changed the draw distance.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

No they wouldn't the never said it would be out for pc when GTX IV was out, not until about 4 months before hand when Beta testing was at large.

Still, no until something official is said.

It is foolish to hold your hopes when there is no real evidence to support anything.

Let's face it, if the game was played with a mouse, we would have seen more camera movement.You can clearly see that @ 0:22, there seems to be a bit of lag between the sound of the "keystrokes" and the navigating on the screen. As mentioned above, the mouse movement seems to be too precise to be done by a human unless maybe at a very very low sensitivity.

To me it seems like someone has a controller (controlling the game) and another person has a mouse and keyboard (producing the sound).

This is too good to be true. I'll just wait for the Official R* Games announcement of GTA V on PC.

CPU - Intel Core i5-4440 @ 3.1GHz | MOBO - ASUS H97-PLUS | RAM - Kingston HyperX 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz |

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Storage - Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate HDD, 1TB WD Caviar Blue HDD |

Chassis - Corsair 400R | PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 720W |

sadly this looks like it was a fake. Then again i thought that someone said that gta v might be on pc in march, i guess thats pretty good for us pc guys. Also i think they should put on the next gen consoles.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hmm.. The video just got took down by Take 2 Games.

Could that mean it was true? I mean I know that if I was a game dev I wouldn't care about these rumors, but what do I know

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz