U like rap?

Preferably Anonymous

What kind of rap music do y'all like other than mo bomba or sico mode, because they have been tic-tocked.

I like reach records, they have a good beat with a good message...

21 minutes ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

hard to find a good rap with actually meaningful lyrics

if its just about money drugs and hoes, that can gtfo

I listen to 6ix9ine aka skittles rapper because I want to kill myself, but my body won't let me kill myself. 

1 minute ago, Preferably Anonymous said:

Oh crap, he listens to beyonce! yikessssss Even I haven't hit that low... Jk

Who rules the world?

im into kendrick lamar (good kid maad city, to pimp a butterfly are lit) and, admittedly, kanye west (mbdtf is lit) 

Image result for good kid maad city

Image result for to pimp a butterfly

Image result for my beautiful dark twisted fantasy

49 minutes ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

It's actually pretty easy, you just have to know what to look for.

Fort Minor and NF are probably my top picks for rap.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I listen to Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Beyoncé, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Alison Wonderland, NWA, Eminem, other mainstream artists. 

Chance the Rapper isn't that bad nowadays, especially his album Coloring Book

'IM THE VIDEO GAME BOY, IM THE ONE WHO WINS' - Arin Hanson

that's pretty much all i listen to these days. country has and will always be too yeehaw for my tastes, pop is just too bouncy for my tastes, and i do like some electronic, but most is just too distorted for me to listen to. but these are the playlists i mainly daily.

i also forgot to mention i seriously love r&b too. you see a bit of influence from hip hop and vice versa.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Tay K

Shame that he did some shit and now he's in prison, he had a ton of potential.

JID's new album is insane. A lot of bangers, dicaprio 2 is dope

If you want more trap style/drums, check this one out

Sure. I like a lot of the stuff coming out of Mellow Music, Doom Tree, Stones Throw and TDE. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

If you're not listening to Death Grips, you're doing it wrong. 

Current Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 // Mobo: Ryzen AM4 B350 GAMING PLUS ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz // GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon RX 580 Gaming 8GB // SSD: Kingston A400 120GB // HDD: 3 x WD Blue 1TB // PSUCorsair 650M // Case: Corsair 450D // Monitor: LG Ultrawide 29" IPS

Plex Server:

CPU: AMD FX 8350 Black Edition // Mobo: Gigabyte - GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 Micro ATX // RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600 MHz // GPU: GeForce GTX 670 // HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 2TB // PSU: Kolink Core Series 500W 80 Plus Certified // Case: AVP Viper Mini Tower

Other:

PS4 Pro // PS3 // Nintendo Switch (Pokemon edition) // Nintendo 3DS // Xbox 360 // iPhone 8 Plus // Macbook Retina 2013

6 hours ago, RyomaSJibenG said:

2Pac/Tupac Shakur might be who you're looking for. He's my favourite MC because he really spoke it real when he was alive. He wanted to tell people how bad the ghetto and the poorer parts of America are in an effort to change it. He has this mystique of being a 'gangsta rapper' and while it's true that some of his music was like that, his album 'Me Against the World' was a highlight in his career.

81mpTbJ3BgL._SL1400_.thumb.jpg.c452f50f5174cb654b773cd2d87ce509.jpg

My favourite tracks on this record are:

• Dear Mama
  • Me Against the World
  • So Many Tears
  • It Ain't Easy

I'm sure you're probably already familiar with his work but to this day, he still has some of the most deep and thoughtful lyrics of anyone in hip-hop let alone the music industry itself.

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It's actually pretty easy, you just have to know what to look for.

Fort Minor and NF are probably my top picks for rap.

If only import taxes aren’t expensive I’ll probably buy this shirt https://nfrealmusicmerch.com/collections/t-shirts/products/remember-this-tee 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I love rap, always did!

I'm mostly into the classics though, catching up a lot of stuff from when i was barely a child.

I'm very much into KRS-One and RZA these days.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Well... aside from mo bomba and sick mode... XD

hollywood undead

deuce

pink guy

EZG

Alligatoah 

SDP

2 finger an den Kopf (if that’s the artist’s name. I renamed all the artists for my convenience on my phone) 

Gangstalicious (if he is the one that “makes” the boondocks soundtrack) 

Amd then obviously Eminem, and already mentioned  was NWA, 

sugarhill delight is good too.