Good movies/shows on Netflix

Orbity

Ive been browser Netflix for almost a hour and haven't found anything and I had the Linus Tech Tips Forums on the other monitor so I just decided to ask here. Any good movies/shows you recommend on netflix?

I've personally watched friends and the big bang theory outside of netflix, but i thought they were on it, right?

What do you like watching?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Just now, Gale said:

What do you like watching?

anything that isent a romance or drama.

5 minutes ago, Orbity said:

anything that isent a romance or drama.

The Last Kingdom (action, historical fiction)

The Haunting of Hill House (thriller, bit of horror)

Young Justice (cartoon, action, superhero)

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

1 minute ago, Gale said:

The Last Kingdom (action, historical fiction)

The Haunting of Hill House (thriller, bit of horror)

Young Justice (cartoon, action, superhero)

I'll look into these, thanks. Im watching "How It Ends" because I didnt find anything better, so far its good.

Most annoying thing about Netflix is its retarded interface and how garbage they are at telling user what new content has been added to the service. I was checking Netflix the other day and found they've added tons of movies that were not available before without telling me ANYTHING. And I'm subbed to all their newsletters. And the newly added "timeline" also doesn't list them. It's ridiculous that I have to dig through the damn thing through several sections to find new things.

There's a whole lot of good stuff on Netflix, though what we have available over here and what you got there in the US may not be the same. Nevertheless, I'll list some of the stuff I've enjoyed a lot:

• Altered Carbon
  • Narcos
  • Narcos: Mexico
  • Designated Survivor
  • Frankenstein Chronicles
  • Lucifer
  • Mindhunter
  • El Chapo
  • Luther
  • Star Trek Discovery
  • Marvel's Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Daredevil, The Punisher (Iron Fist was utterly terrible, though)
  • Manhunt: Unabomber
  • The Haunting of Hill House
  • Suits
  • Bodyguards
  • House of Cards

There's still a lot more stuff there that I've enjoyed, but really, this would be a freaking long list if I listed it all.

EDIT: I forgot that you mentioned "no drama" -- some of these do have quite a bit of that. No romance, though, because I don't like that stuff, either, and none of these are the typical female-targeted drama, either, so you may still enjoy them.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

District 9, apocalypse now, infinity war all recently got added. 

District 9 is really good. Idk what happened in apocalypse now but the helicopter scene was cool. 

Infonity war is really good. Also watch the Thor ragnarok. 

I don’t really watch Netflix anymore. I’ve seen red vs blue about 20 times in the past 3-5 years. 

Edit 

conjuring series

sinister series

insidious series. 

If these are on Netflix, they’re good. 

• Pine Gap is a good spy series I just finished recently.
  • F is For Family is good if you like adult comedy.
  • Bodyguard is good if you're looking for action.
  • Maniac was weird, not sure if I liked it or not but if you're looking for something original and out of the box then it's worth checking out.
  • Bill Nye Saves the World if you're interested in science and tech.
  • Adam Ruins Everything if you want to laugh while you get angry at things.

-KuJoe

Castlevania.  While it has an anime style its actually done by a western studio and the English dub is the original and incredibly well acted.  Very graphic but if you ever liked Castlevania it is a solid treat second season is better than the first.  Only 12 episodes in total so a happy medium.