Pc not peforming good

Xausy

As you can see my pc is underpeforming and i have no idea why. My graphics card driver is all up to date but still says that. When i stream i lag alot in game which is very annoying with these specs. Any help?

The rest of my pc consists of 

Mobo- Gigabyte GA-B360 AORUS GAMING 3-C F     Hdd - seagate barracuda 1tb      Ram - 2x4gb 2400hz      cpu cooler-Corsair h100i v2

939cd82fcd8505ac05fc114b5a045b6a.png.19cab0c7c98d980780a08c8a714d2db3.png

Lag as in Network and PIng Lag (rubberbanding etc) or Lag as in stutter. 

there is a big difference and the latter isnt called Lag in more normal terms to diffirenciate the two. 

8 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Lag as in Network and PIng Lag (rubberbanding etc) or Lag as in stutter. 

there is a big difference and the latter isnt called Lag in more normal terms to diffirenciate the two. 

Are you seeing lower FPS in game? It could be that your Internet is too slow.

3 minutes ago, _d0nut said:

Are you seeing lower FPS in game? It could be that your Internet is too slow.

Yeah lower fps in game and the pc feels slow in general my download is 16.5 and upload is 5

Just now, Xausy said:

Yeah lower fps in game and the pc feels slow in general my download is 16.5 and upload is 5

Assuming that you mean Mbps, that kind of speed would be a little slow for regular gaming but I doubt you would be able to get any streaming done with it. Also, what is your FPS before and after streaming? If it's a little lower than it's normal and the stutter is caused by slow Internet speeds

1 minute ago, Xausy said:

That's a pretty slow connection to stream gameplay, to be honest. 

Your lag might be due to VRM throttling. You placed an unlocked, high power processor on a motherboard that doesn't support overclocking and might not have great VRMs to handle the 8700K.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Just now, _d0nut said:

Assuming that you mean Mbps, that kind of speed would be a little slow for regular gaming but I doubt you would be able to get any streaming done with it. Also, what is your FPS before and after streaming? If it's a little lower than it's normal and the stutter is caused by slow Internet speeds

Easy 144 capped non stream but when streaming its at 144 then next second at like 4 and it just stutters. 

Just now, NelizMastr said:

That's a pretty slow connection to stream gameplay, to be honest. 

Your lag might be due to VRM throttling. You placed an unlocked, high power processor on a motherboard that doesn't support overclocking and might not have great VRMs to handle the 8700K.

Could you reccomend another mb?