KRAKEN G12 + GTX 1070 Ti

I am looking at getting a KRAKEN X42 for my EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW2

This is the Bundle I am looking to get https://www.overclockers.co.uk/nzxt-graphics-card-cooling-bundle-kraken-x42-kraken-g12-cpu-adapter-black-bu-00j-nx.html

My question is will this work, I looked at the Compatibility list which shows every card in the 10 Series but the one I have, I am wondering if thats a oversight or it just doesnt work with that Card.

I have looked on youtube to see how to fit these but like aways they pick the top tearing card to do this to. Wish they would cater to the overal general Public, not everyone goes and buys a 1080 Ti or now a 2080 Ti.

I know Jay2cents fitted one to a 1080 Ti and found to get the black shroud onto the card you need to dremil to get it to fit with it, or he can fit it without. But that was the 1080 Ti.

Has anyone else had any experience with this.

I dont trust myself to get a custom watercooling kit hence going for a AIO. I have got the ASUS RYUJIN 360 for my CPU and it works a treat.

the 20 series wont work but the 10 series like the 1070 is just fine but i would say us the x52 as it will keep your card at 40-50c under load. i have a g12 with a x62 on a 980ti that runs at 40c max under load overclocked and never goes above 45c and i have 4 noctua 140mm fans and its dead silent

So you think it will work with the 1070 Ti fine as it listed the 1070 not the Ti one which is the one I have.

14 minutes ago, Lonewolf12016 said:

So you think it will work with the 1070 Ti fine as it listed the 1070 not the Ti one which is the one I have.

ya you should be fine. i got mine attached to a 1060 6gb ssc just for laughs for a week or two and it was fine.