Is PUBG worth it?

Ritzkpl

Is PUBG worth it?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should i buy PUBG during the ongoing sale?

• YES
    • NO

It depends on if you like this genre of game. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

this is highly subjective.

in my opinion the game crashes much too often to be considered fully playable. there's also the servers, which are busy a large part of the day.

all in all it's just a bad experience. when you eventually do get into a match tough it is pretty fun, but OP hitscan weapons from the supply drops make for pretty imbalanced gameplay.

2 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

It depends on if you like this genre of game. 

i do like the genre, i play PUBG mobile on my laptop, i would like to know that is it's fan still strong or will it die out within 6 months or so 

I am a big fan of FPS games, but this game is full of bugs, although it is up and running all this time it feels like it is still beta...

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

13 minutes ago, Ritzkpl said:

i do like the genre, i play PUBG mobile on my laptop, i would like to know that is it's fan still strong or will it die out within 6 months or so 

the fanbase is definitely gonna stay. i don;t see this game dying in the next couple years. there's still too much people playing for that to happen.

it has def gotten better the past few weeks performance wise. I've noticed a difference between now and when it first came out to EA. I'd suggest playing Ring of Elysium, it is free to play and is owned by the same company. Ring of elysium is basically the free to play little brother.

I got the game on launch and was super hyped for it. Had some fun overlooking the bad performance but it never improved and at points was unplayable. Graphics are meh but that's not why I played it. I think if you want battleroyale cod/fortnite/bf etc are all better options because they've put effort into the game. I have 0 respect for the devs considering how long they had to fix the game and they haven't.

The game will still be around and considering the cost buy it but imo it's not worth it. If you like it then its worth it for you though.

16 hours ago, Ritzkpl said:

I recommended you to buy it. Battle Royale wise, PUBG is the game that do it right. 

I owned CoD BO4, BF V ( actually whole BF series), Escape from Tarkov , and some other FPS games.

Which game I played the most ? it's PUBG, already spent 2000 hours on the game and still counting. 

COD BO4 : Play for 2 weeks, bored of it.  ( PUBG is still better after all, despire inferior graphic)

BFV: Already bored of it. But I still wait for Firestorm.

To the people who said PUBG is buggy, I never had a single crash on PUBG for 1 WHOLE year. LOL I can't say the same for COD BO4, just read how ppl complain about the crash and bug on Reddit and official forum.

There is a reason PUBG is still top of Steamchart and one of the most viewed on Twitch. Try it.