Intel HD 4400 NO DRIVER UPDATE

So intel have launched these DCH drivers for it's products that actually include processors from 6th gen and above. On the other hand the last update for the 4th and 5th gen igpus came on sept 18 that's almost 4 months. Now this has affected my gaming (yes I game on an igpu), for example FIFA 19 for some reason doesn't load the grass texture therefore the pitch is all black, and after searching for months there is no solution and i do think it's a driver issue that should be resolved via an update but there has been no update from intel for more than 3 months. Can someone please help, if anyone has some news when will intel launch an update for the 4th and 5th gen products.

Have you tried reinstalling not only the drivers, but also the game(s) and OS?

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

You super sure it's not a ram limitation? Video memory out of system memory isn't exactly favorable for gaming.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

6 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Have you tried reinstalling not only the drivers, but also the game(s) and OS?

No, i don't think so the game is improperly installed it runs fine other than the black pitch, a lot of lads having the 4th or 5th iGPUs are having this issue but there seems to be no solution, last time around intel launched an update that fixed alot of issues with FIFA 18 (headless players)

5 minutes ago, fasauceome said:

You super sure it's not a ram limitation? Video memory out of system memory isn't exactly favorable for gaming.

But 16 gigs should be more than enough i think, the worrying thing is there's no update for over 3 months from intel

1 minute ago, sharooney7 said:

No, i don't think so the game is improperly installed it runs fine other than the black pitch, a lot of lads having the 4th or 5th iGPUs are having this issue but there seems to be no solution, last time around intel launched an update that fixed alot of issues with FIFA 18 (headless players)

So just roll back the driver. If the latest one doesn't fix an issue or introduces a new one, just don't use it.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 1/1/2019 at 1:54 AM, kelvinhall05 said:

So just roll back the driver. If the latest one doesn't fix an issue or introduces a new one, just don't use it.

did that but the problem persists 

• 6 months later...
On 1/5/2019 at 5:14 PM, sharooney7 said:

did that but the problem persists 

Did you find a solution...I updated my 4400 driver to 5063 but it didn't solve the problem. Also, 4 months have passed again but Intel hasn't released an update. I guess Intel doesn't focus on 4th generation or less.

Enter your BIOS and find option to allocate memory to your iGPU. Instead of auto, set it as high as possible.