Fortnite is running at an extremely low fps

Go to solution Solved by Brooksie359,
Just now, Th0m4s1234 said:

I just tried and it is saying installation failed

I would download DDU (display driver unistaller) and run that to install all your drivers and then retry. 

I have been playing fortnite on my pc for about a month and it was on all low settings and capped at 120 fps (always above 100). I just made a Geforce experience account, and now it is barely going above 30fps on low settings. I'm really sorry if it isn't in the right topic but i have a 970m that as i mentioned was running fine. Please help as i dont know what to do.

GeForce experience tends to mess with your graphics settings in game. I would check to make sure it didn't adjust any settings that might cause the performance hit. 

5 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

GeForce experience tends to mess with your graphics settings in game. I would check to make sure it didn't adjust any settings that might cause the performance hit. 

Brooksie359 

I've tried what i can but don't really know where to start. I'm not great with computers but like them. If you could,would you please help me. could it be anything else and is there a way to completely get rid of Geforce experience. It did mess with my graphics but even when i changed it on the game and on the software the frame change wasn't comparable to what it was before

4 minutes ago, Th0m4s1234 said:

Brooksie359 

I've tried what i can but don't really know where to start. I'm not great with computers but like them. If you could,would you please help me. could it be anything else and is there a way to completely get rid of Geforce experience. It did mess with my graphics but even when i changed it on the game and on the software the frame change wasn't comparable to what it was before

Try reinstalling your graphics drivers in GeForce experience and see if that helps. 

2 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

Try reinstalling your graphics drivers in GeForce experience and see if that helps. 

Just now, Th0m4s1234 said:

I would download DDU (display driver unistaller) and run that to install all your drivers and then retry. 

1 hour ago, Brooksie359 said:

It all got too complicated and idk how to do it. I don't know what i did but i am now seeing slightly better results very close to what they were before so thank you very muc.