Recommendations for 3.5mm "Gaming" Headset?

Izumo

Gaming is in quotations because it doesn't need to be branded specifically as a "Gaming Headset", but that is what I will be using it for.

I mainly play Shooters and some RPGs. I will listen to music and watch a movie here or there but that is not my intended use, it is mainly PC gaming.

I currently have a Logitech G633, it is a Wired, 7.1 USB Headset that has served me well for 3 years. But I keep having driver issues and the Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) has stopped recognizing the device. I have contacted Logitech Support and their only "solution" is to uninstall and reinstall both the drivers and the LGS. Both of which do not solve the issues. At first they even sent me a free replacement but that one too kept having the exact same problems.

I am looking a for 3.5mm (¿or XLR if that's a thing?), preferably Wired (6-12 ft cable), Headsets intended mainly for PC gaming. My budget is about $200-$250 USD for the Headset itself; if I need a AMP/DAC combo or separate devices I will buy them for the full functionality, but between the two devices/combo unit, I would also go with roughly the same budget. 

I personally do not know much about Audio Tech. I have no idea how to tune an equalizer manually, or in fact, I have little knowledge about AMP/DAC devices themselves. But I am more than willing to read up and watch tutorials to help me along depending on any recommendations I am able to get. 

Thank you in advance for your time and suggestions. 

Sennheiser Game One - Very solid headset and easily one of, if not the best headset microphones. It has great sound, too. I don't own it myself, buy I've heard nothing but good things about it. My best friend's dad has a pair, and he still uses them. I met my friend 4+ years ago and I'm sure his dad has been using the headset since before then.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu