What's the name of the Safe online "wallet" ?

Go to solution Solved by KuJoe,

If you're talking about Privacy.com then you should be aware that it requires a bank account linked to it and it's not untraceable, but it is really useful for managing online payments that require a credit card.

Hello LTT forums. I recently had the awful experience of losing my dear pc due to a BSOD after a match in bf5. But to cut the story short (I'll prob make another post about that sometime later) I already know what i need to buy to upgrade my current PC and i remember an ad either in the LTT YT or some other tech youtuber (Prob J2C or Kyle) where they had an ad for this "Digital wallet" where you'd give it a set amount of money for online transactions where it's untracesable or so on and forth, I dont remember exactly what it all did, all I remember is that it was meant to avoid giving your bank/credit card info to online stores and such. Would highly appreciate if someone knew the name of said product. Thanks and merry early early new year !!!

PayPal is one. Whatever the LTT sponsor was, its not listed there anymore. And I can't remember what it was.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

47 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

PayPal is one. Whatever the LTT sponsor was, its not listed there anymore. And I can't remember what it was.

The purpose of it is to use it either with a card or paypal to add balance to it (consider it as a middle man ?  LOL ) thing is I wanna use my paypal credit but i cant use that for amazon

If you're talking about Privacy.com then you should be aware that it requires a bank account linked to it and it's not untraceable, but it is really useful for managing online payments that require a credit card.

-KuJoe

8 minutes ago, KuJoe said:

YES thats the one. LOL thank you, and yeah I thought it was too good to be true on the untraceable. Regardless, thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...