1080p vs 720p

Knightdroid250

I have 32 inch tv and was wondering if will 1080p low setting provides more fps on games than a 720p high setting?currently using 720p high setup since my pc cant handle 1080p high setting and maintaining 50 to 60 fps.for the video quality of 720p i set it to do not scale on Nvidia setting so that the display would not stretch the downside of this is i have black bars on all side of my tv.should i just change to 1080p low would it?I really cant stand fps lower than 50.dont mind the black color in the middle of the screen on the image i just edited it.

P_20181228_223711_1.jpg

It depends on the game. I'd suggest trying it out. Changing resolutions is simple enough.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

7 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

It depends on the game. I'd suggest trying it out. Changing resolutions is simple enough.

Though changing between screen size between each game is really not my thing .but for you what would you choose?

Yes of course, Resolution has very little impact if you lower the other more demanding settings.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 minutes ago, Knightdroid250 said:

but for you what would you choose?

Always go native res and then tweak in game settings. I personally can't stand going below native res. I am one of those people who preach that low settings native res will look better than lower res with higher settings in many cases.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

15 minutes ago, Knightdroid250 said:

Though changing between screen size between each game is really not my thing .but for you what would you choose?

I would recommend changing the resolution of the games you play to 1080p, seeing how they look and play, then deciding if you want to stay there or go back to 720p.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

1 hour ago, aisle9 said:

I would recommend changing the resolution of the games you play to 1080p, seeing how they look and play, then deciding if you want to stay there or go back to 720p.

Ok ill try it.thanks