Need advice on advising a first time builder (10yrs old)

Galion

A boy named Allvin he asked me what is the part he should get first if he's only able to get part by monthly basis, 

I'm not sure so I'll came to my hady dandy advisors

If it was me I'd go get my case first but that's me

*waves magical signs to monitor * OH WISE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE WHAT IS YOU WISE ADVICES..... 

Got to love my Disney holiday 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

a 10 year old?

teach him to save his money and be patient. no 10 year old is going to have fun just staring at a lone motherboard in a box. heck put him to work and have him earn it.

not going to get a lot of people here on board with the " buy a single part every month" plan

39 minutes ago, emosun said:

a 10 year old?

teach him to save his money and be patient. no 10 year old is going to have fun just staring at a lone motherboard in a box. heck put him to work and have him earn it.

not going to get a lot of people here on board with the " buy a single part every month" plan

I guess thanke

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

Teach him to save up. Getting a PC piece by piece really isnt a great way to go about it, considering the release rate of a lot of products

If you buy one part a month, new stuff will be out by the time you finish buying, then you'll be stuck with last gen, not best price/performance parts.

If you have absolutely no other choice, case and mass storage first, PSU and RAM next, and finish with CPU/MoBo/GPU. Go with AM4 so you have multiple generations of options to choose from, which will extend at the very least into 2019, maybe longer. Still don't recommend this though.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.