Looking for someone good at reading .dmp to fix a crash thats haunting me for years now.

Howitz

So, there is this damn crash that's been happening ever since i got my pc, but now it crashes in a different way and it finally acknowledged its own crash and created a .dmp file, so i really need someone that's good at reading and diagnosing from those to tell me what the heck is going on when my pc crash from this thing! Thank you to my savior! Usually happens when i play specific games, in this instance: Warthunder

Sometimes it recovers with reduced textures and fps capped at 30, sometimes it just crash with a buzzing noise in my headphones and never recover, and some other times it crashes with a buzzing sound in my headphones but eventually the computer reboot with no bsod after a few seconds. I tried everything, even RMA my graphics card, changed power supply, try different ram, new processor, bought an UPS, did every possible tests and driver reinstalls/windows reset. :/ Also it seems random, it can be fine for months and suddenly happen every 15 minutes making the computer unusable in games.

old hardware is in my profile but now i have an i5 7600k, and rm750x psu and a rx580 that xfx changed my rx480 for during the rma.

image.thumb.png.6942c073db9ecc0372f0e4ad87e562c6.png

image.thumb.png.6c8d49af3b344009eb0c43548a089def.png

1 minute ago, syn2112 said:

@Howitz

so the only thing that's unchanged is your motherboard?

ya my nibba, that and my ssds and ram, both sticks passed memtest and i tried each 1 individually but the crash still happened with each of them individually

Just now, Mayushii said:

Attach the dmp file to your post, I'm not "someone good" but rather curious to see the details.

it's like 900 000kb and it says i can only upload 20mb :/

3 minutes ago, Mayushii said:

oh no I mean the minidump

where would i find that? Oh there you go! found it! says upload failed now.. There was a problem processing the uploaded file -200

3 minutes ago, Mayushii said:

Fqmt1eQN.png

It won't let me upload it for some reason... file permission :/ ok trying to find a workaround

15 minutes ago, HolaImBob said:

has the ram been changed?

tried each sticks alone and it was still crashing with either of them and they passed memtest so idk they don't seem to be the culprit.

13 minutes ago, Howitz said:

It won't let me upload it for some reason...122418-6109-01.dmp Yay i did it!

I have access to some serious crash analysis tools are work. When I get to work on Wednesday, if others haven't solved this for you, I'll talk a look and see what's what.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Sorry for the delay, the debugging tools I'm using didn't seem to like me not using them for a long time. 

Probably caused by : atikmdag.sys ( atikmdag+1076581 )

SYMBOL_NAME:  atikmdag+1076581

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: atikmdag

IMAGE_NAME:  atikmdag.sys

So the reason for this particular crash is atikmdag.sys or "ATI Radeon Kernel Mode Driver". So I assume this is GPU drivers related?

@Howitz

which version of Windows are you using? (and OS Build)

you can find that in Settings and search for "About Your PC" and scroll down to "Windows Specifications"

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

11 minutes ago, syn2112 said:

@Howitz

which version of Windows are you using? (and OS Build)

you can find that in Settings and search for "About Your PC" and scroll down to "Windows Specifications"

Windows 10 home x64 with ( i know its a bad idea ) every latest updates installed as in i click windows update and it says your device is up to date

I think i had a very large update this week to 1809 or something, but it would still crash before.

34 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

I have access to some serious crash analysis tools are work. When I get to work on Wednesday, if others haven't solved this for you, I'll talk a look and see what's what.

Oh thanks man! My hope is that its just a driver issue with specific games, and not my hardware...

1 hour ago, Howitz said:

Oh thanks man! My hope is that its just a driver issue with specific games, and not my hardware...

ATI drivers have always been.....less than stellar. Ensure those are the latest, and let us know how it goes...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

57 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

ATI drivers have always been.....less than stellar. Ensure those are the latest, and let us know how it goes...

Oh don't worry they are haha, tried multiple drivers and it never fixed it.

is this on board graphics or dedicated? could be  a ram chip on the card itself has went bad.   you ran memtest   already so  thats been eliminated.  my guess is  the culprit is within the graphics card or *chip* ,,,

19 minutes ago, Toxicknight79 said:

is this on board graphics or dedicated? could be  a ram chip on the card itself has went bad.   you ran memtest   already so  thats been eliminated.  my guess is  the culprit is within the graphics card or *chip* ,,,

then i must be the unluckiest guy alive, i had an rx480 8gb from XFX and it was crashing, i did an RMA and the RX580 8GB that they sent me is also crashing? that would be stupid on their part to send me cards with the same problem :/

but i must say that it would'nt ever crash when i tried putting an old gtx560ti instead.

I am not saying  for sure that is the problem.  but  it wouldn't be the first time a company sends a dud  rplacement , sometimes there's a bad batch  however  theres  still other things to check,   could be a faulty rail on the power supply for that matter they sometimes will  have their regulation go wonky if its slowly dying,.  had a power supply  fool me into thinking my cmos battery  was dead once  replaced the  battery  and the   power supply   went kapuut a week later.   but its just guessing  at this point

16 minutes ago, Howitz said:

then i must be the unluckiest guy alive, i had an rx480 8gb from XFX and it was crashing, i did an RMA and the RX580 8GB that they sent me is also crashing? that would be stupid on their part to send me cards with the same problem :/

but i must say that it would'nt ever crash when i tried putting an old gtx560ti instead.