Best rtx 2080 TI ? Aorus vs trio vs ftw3 vs strix?

venom32

What has the best performance and temps? Please help I cant decide. I’ve been searching all over the internet. Lol. And lastly which brand of gpu is long lasting based on your experience? Thanks!

yes i am planning  on overclocking

i am  having one  asus  z87 deluxe  for motherboard

so any suggestions? for which to buy?

Just now, venom32 said:

@LukeSavenije

8 minutes ago, venom32 said:

and the cooler? the strix will be nice for syncing with your mobo, the evga with overclocking, the aorus and gaming x trio as general good cards. you can't really go wrong with any of them imo

which are  the  top 3  2080 Ti vga  cards   in the market? which  people prefer  most?

2 minutes ago, venom32 said:

which are  the  top 3  2080 Ti vga  cards   in the market? which  people prefer  most?

for me its about the same. what do all of them cost you?

you mean all these cards  have  the same performance?  my  friend?

i heard  that  2080 ti are probably still failing, is it  true?

these  cards  have problems?

Just now, venom32 said:

@LukeSavenije

9 minutes ago, venom32 said:

about the same, as they are all top tier cards, made by reputable brands. the failing was only on the first line of 2080 ti's, those aren't sold anymore. none of these cards have problems as far as I'm aware, are binned the same, only the card design, warrenty and brand is different here

why  some  people say  that  2080 Ti cards  has still problems? until now?

12 minutes ago, venom32 said:

why  some  people say  that  2080 Ti cards  has still problems? until now?

I'm seeing most of the people who are saying the 2080TI cards are still failing aren't keeping up with current events and just repeating what they saw printed upon initial release.  To my knowledge, almost all of the defective original 2080TI cards were replaced for free anyway.  That's what warranties are for.  If that's a major concern for you still, then go with EVGA, they tend to have the best warranty department. 

From all the reviews I've seen, the Asus card is probably the best performer followed by the MSI then Evga.  The Gigabyte has an unique cooler but not the best of the bunch from a performance perspective.  Overall, you are looking at a few percent difference across the board as the 2080 Ti is power limited unless the cooler is absolute garbage. Even the FE cards perform well, albeit louder than the AIB parts.

Gaming - AMD TR 3970X | ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme II | G.SKILL Neo 3600 64GB | Zotac Nvidia 2080 Ti AMP | 2x Sabarent 1TB NVMe | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 1000w | Corsair K70 RGB Lux | Corsiar M65 | 2x ASUS Rog PG279Q | BenQ EW3270U | Windows 10 Pro | EKWB Custom loop

ITX - Intel i7-10700k | Asus ROG Z490-I Gaming | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 2080 Super| Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD | NZXT H1| Windows 10 Pro

HTPC - Intel i9-9900k | Asus ROG Maximus XI Code | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 1070 | Samsung 970 1TB | WD Blue 1TB SSD | NZXT H700  | EVGA G3 1000W | Corsair H150i | Windows 10 Pro

Servers - SuperMicro 846 | 2x 2695L V2 | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 24 x 6TB | FreeNas - SuperMicro 826 | 2 x 2695L | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 8 x 10TB | 847 24 x 1TB SSD | Windows Server 2019

Work - Dell XPS 15 9560 | i7-7700HQ | 32 GB RAM | 1TB NVMe | 4k dsiplay

you mean  that  the asus astrix  2080 Ti  oc are the best performer?

29 minutes ago, pstarlord said:

I'm seeing most of the people who are saying the 2080TI cards are still failing aren't keeping up with current events and just repeating what they saw printed upon initial release.  To my knowledge, almost all of the defective original 2080TI cards were replaced for free anyway.  That's what warranties are for.  If that's a major concern for you still, then go with EVGA, they tend to have the best warranty department. 

fully agree. i thought it was the gddr6 overheating on the first line, didn't quite kept up with it through.

1 minute ago, venom32 said:

you mean  that  the asus astrix  2080 Ti  oc are the best?

you might want to quote people, otherwise they normally don't answer back. all of these are top tier cards, silicon lottery is the only factor that's going to be the difference here

what cooler  has  the asus astrix 2080 Ti oc?  is  very  good cooler with   good  temperatures?

Just now, venom32 said:

what cooler  has  the asus astrix 2080 Ti oc?  is  very  good cooler with   good  temperatures?

@LukeSavenije

8 minutes ago, venom32 said:

just the great cooler it always had. as said, on all 4 of these you can expect great thermals, and expect to be power limited in the end anyway

The FTW3 would be the top choice. Custom PCB, great EVGA warranty, they won't void your warranty if you want to hybrid cool it (and they have hybrid cooling kits on the way). Plus it has a dual bios switch. 

5950X | 32GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 | ASUS Dark Hero | EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3090 Hybrid | ASUS PG27UQ & PG279Q | Dual Samsung 970 Evo+ 2TB | Corsair AX1600i | Corsair H150i Pro Capillex | Corsair 1000D

There are hundreds of reviews on Youtube.  Do a little research yourself and all of these questions will be answered.  Don't expect us to write mini-reviews on four different cards when the information is readily available.

Gaming - AMD TR 3970X | ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme II | G.SKILL Neo 3600 64GB | Zotac Nvidia 2080 Ti AMP | 2x Sabarent 1TB NVMe | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 1000w | Corsair K70 RGB Lux | Corsiar M65 | 2x ASUS Rog PG279Q | BenQ EW3270U | Windows 10 Pro | EKWB Custom loop

ITX - Intel i7-10700k | Asus ROG Z490-I Gaming | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 2080 Super| Samsung 970 Evo 1TB | Samsung 860 Evo 1TB SSD | NZXT H1| Windows 10 Pro

HTPC - Intel i9-9900k | Asus ROG Maximus XI Code | G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200 32GB | EVGA 1070 | Samsung 970 1TB | WD Blue 1TB SSD | NZXT H700  | EVGA G3 1000W | Corsair H150i | Windows 10 Pro

Servers - SuperMicro 846 | 2x 2695L V2 | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 24 x 6TB | FreeNas - SuperMicro 826 | 2 x 2695L | 128GB | Chelsio 10Gbe | Chelsio 40Gbe | 8 x 10TB | 847 24 x 1TB SSD | Windows Server 2019

Work - Dell XPS 15 9560 | i7-7700HQ | 32 GB RAM | 1TB NVMe | 4k dsiplay

2 hours ago, Xplo1t said:

There are hundreds of reviews on Youtube.  Do a little research yourself and all of these questions will be answered.  Don't expect us to write mini-reviews on four different cards when the information is readily available.

and spamming my dms. i don't mind explaining a bit, but be patient. please...