Which card would work better at my pc?

I have an computer with GTX 1050 2GB, an i3 4170 and 8GB RAM DDR3, i want to know which of these cards would work better in it. (I will not leave a link of where i would buy them because i'm brazilian, and there's no reason to show you that if it is in BRL)

RX 570 4GB PowerColor OC

RX 570 8GB MSI OC

RX 580 4GB GIGABYTE OC

GTX 1060 3GB OC

PS: I have an AOC monitor that has FreeSync, and i use an generic PSU (Knup-k522) and if i could get one of these without having power issues it would be awesome, if i can't, would an Corsair 500W 80 Plus White handle it?

1 minute ago, ZuubuMafu said:

I have an computer with GTX 1050 2GB, an i3 4170 and 8GB RAM DDR3, i want to know which of these cards would work better in it. (I will not leave a link of where i would buy them because i'm brazilian, and there's no reason to show you that if it is in BRL)

RX 570 4GB PowerColor OC

RX 570 8GB MSI OC

RX 580 4GB GIGABYTE OC

GTX 1060 3GB OC

PS: I have an AOC monitor that has FreeSync, and i use an generic PSU (Knup-k522) and if i could get one of these without having power issues it would be awesome, if i can't, would an Corsair 500W 80 Plus White handle it?

the 500w can even handle a 1080

the 580 would be the best performing one, but i feel like that i3 might bottleneck all of those graphics card in SOME games a bit at high framrates, its not going to be a big bottleneck so its not that big of a deal :)

please avoid using the generic psu even for the 1050.

3 minutes ago, ZuubuMafu said:

RX 580 4GB GIGABYTE OC

This would be your best bet for the monitor you have, best value on this list by far and it will really let you make use of that freesync :)

Try using this: https://thebottlenecker.com/calculator

What wattage is your current PSU? A quick look at the RX 580 says it needs one 8 pin PCIe power connector and "System PSU Limitation: 500W"

You might have to get a better PSU first.

EDIT: Just looked up your PSU, it appears to be this: https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1139391983-fonte-atx-500w-reais-gamer-super-silenciosa-para-pc-biv-k522-_JM?quantity=1

In which case you might be fine then in regards to power requirements. Though as another user stated, I would advise against using a generic PSU at all. It's possible the PSU won't do too well even at only 80% load. So you might run into issues.

1 hour ago, HK1 said:

the 500w can even handle a 1080

the 580 would be the best performing one, but i feel like that i3 might bottleneck all of those graphics card in SOME games a bit at high framrates, its not going to be a big bottleneck so its not that big of a deal :)

please avoid using the generic psu even for the 1050.

Yeah, i think i will get the corsair that i said around 1 month after buying the GPU, do you think that the PSU will handle it that time? https://thebottlenecker.com/calculator Here it showed that the average bottleneck would be 28.51%, does it mean that i will have around 30% less fps than i would with a proper cpu? Bottleneck is when the fps is lower than it should, or when it suddenly drops? 

1 hour ago, TempestCatto said:

Try using this: https://thebottlenecker.com/calculator

What wattage is your current PSU? A quick look at the RX 580 says it needs one 8 pin PCIe power connector and "System PSU Limitation: 500W"

You might have to get a better PSU first.

EDIT: Just looked up your PSU, it appears to be this: https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1139391983-fonte-atx-500w-reais-gamer-super-silenciosa-para-pc-biv-k522-_JM?quantity=1

In which case you might be fine then in regards to power requirements. Though as another user stated, I would advise against using a generic PSU at all. It's possible the PSU won't do too well even at only 80% load. So you might run into issues.

Yes, that's my PSU, do you think it can handle the 580 for 1 month? I'm thinking about getting a 570, i don't know if the performance is very different. Can you send me one of those videos where they compare frame rates of games? I don't know what is the word for it in English lmao and i can't find those videos with these AMD cards in my language.

1 hour ago, ZuubuMafu said:

RX 570 4GB PowerColor OC

RX 570 8GB MSI OC

RX 580 4GB GIGABYTE OC

GTX 1060 3GB OC

don't bother with that CPU.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

7 minutes ago, ZuubuMafu said:

Here it showed that the average bottleneck would be 28.51%, does it mean that i will have around 30% less fps than i would with a proper cpu? Bottleneck is when the fps is lower than it should, or when it suddenly drops? 

yes and i suspect it'll be significantly more than 30%...that site isn't exact science because it will vary a lot depending on the game, the resolution, detail settings etc.

And it will be both...you will get consistently lower framerates than you should and you will also get severe framedrops and stuttering....dual core CPU in 2018 doesnt stand a chance against any type of modern games.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

2 minutes ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

don't bother with that CPU.

what you mean with "dont bother"? that it would be good enough, or that it would be so bad that i should not even try?

what you mean with "dont bother"? that it would be good enough, or that it would be so bad that i should not even try?

read my second port just above... ^^

I mean don,t bother, as in ''it's not worth it with that CPU'' because you won't see a performance increase in most modern games as this CPU is probably already holding back a 1050 in many games.

1 minute ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

read my second port just above... ^^

I mean don,t bother, as in ''it's not worth it with that CPU'' because you won't see a performance increase in most modern games as this CPU is probably already holding back a 1050 in many games.

I read it, thank you then, i think that i wont buy it now, because if i wanted to get a better cpu i guess i would have to change the mobo, than the ram, the PSU (i have to get a better one anyway), and everything else.

I read it, thank you then, i think that i wont buy it now, because if i wanted to get a better cpu i guess i would have to change the mobo, than the ram, the PSU (i have to get a better one anyway), and everything else.

no, you could look for an i7-4770 or i7-4790 used or Xeon E3-1231V3

this would take care of any CPU bottleneck up to at least a GTX 1070 or RX 590

no, you could look for an i7-4770 or i7-4790 used or Xeon E3-1231V3

this would take care of any CPU bottleneck up to at least a GTX 1070 or RX 590

I forgot that, but do you think that is worth it to buy used cpus? I can't find them new here

Just now, ZuubuMafu said:

I forgot that, but do you think that is worth it to buy used cpus? I can't find them new here

yes i think it is...CPU's pretty much never goes bad...especially a locked/ non overclockeable CPU...it's always the motherboard that fails...it's a safe bet.

Just now, i_build_nanosuits said:

yes i think it is...CPU's pretty much never goes bad...especially a locked/ non overclockeable CPU...it's always the motherboard that fails...it's a safe bet.

Thank you, i will look at it OLX

Thank you, i will look at it OLX

if you plan to stay on mid range hardware such as RX 570 you could even lock for a i5-4590, i5-4670 or i5-4690

This at least is a quad core and will perform a lot better than a core i3...it should also be a cheap upgrade.

if you plan to stay on mid range hardware such as RX 570 you could even lock for a i5-4590, i5-4670 or i5-4690

This at least is a quad core and will perform a lot better than a core i3...it should also be a cheap upgrade.

About being cheap i have my doubts, but i will see what i can get, thank you dude

I seriously doubt that power supply can handle a 570

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Just now, aezakmi said:

i havn,t talked about the power supply...havN,t read about it either...i'm was focusing on the CPU issue as this is his main problem right now he's running a dual core haswell and this is really no good for anything better than a GTX 1050.

i havn,t talked about the power supply...havN,t read about it either...i'm was focusing on the CPU issue as this is his main problem right now he's running a dual core haswell and this is really no good for anything better than a GTX 1050.

I found the i5 4590 pretty cheap here, would it handle only the 570 or it could handle the 580 as well?

4 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

I have plans of getting an Corsair 500W 80 Plus (soon)

I found the i5 4590 pretty cheap here, would it handle only the 570 or it could handle the 580 as well?

will handle any of these cards or GTX 1060 perfectly fine my man...if you can do that upgrade first i would jump on it...then sell the core i3 for a bit of cash back...and then move on to other upgrades...I'M sure even the GTX 1050 will feel smoother with a quad-core CPU.

will handle any of these cards or GTX 1060 perfectly fine my man...if you can do that upgrade first i would jump on it...then sell the core i3 for a bit of cash back...and then move on to other upgrades...I'M sure even the GTX 1050 will feel smoother with a quad-core CPU.

Back then when i played pubg, sometimes the game would stutter, this would happen because of the cpu or the gpu?

14 minutes ago, ZuubuMafu said:

Back then when i played pubg, sometimes the game would stutter, this would happen because of the cpu or the gpu?

it might be both, but very likely CPU yes.

4 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

it might be both, but very likely CPU yes.

What is the difference between the i5 4590 to the "4590t" and the "4590s"?