Little Help Dell Precision T1700 comes with a Xeon E3-1245V3 3.4 GHz processor 8GB of ecc ddr3 ram 128gb sd 1tb HD

Hello I need a little help I have a Dell Precision T1700  comes with a Xeon E3-1245V3 3.4 GHz processor 8GB of ecc ddr3 ram 128gb ssd 1tb HD. I want to upgrade the psu so I can add a gpu. I did a little searching and found this unofficial 24pin to 8pin adaptor the mobo doesn’t have a 24pin connector. https://www.moddiy.com/products/Dell-OptiPlex-T1700-PSU-Main-Power-24%252dPin-to-8%252dPin-Adapter-Cable-%2830cm%29.html

My question is do u think this will be suitable/stable for 750w bronze so I can run a 1060 or 1070. Dell and there special proprietary psu set ups. please advise if you have a Safeier and far more stable option. If I posed in the wrong format/place please advice or move thanks sorry mods 

8AF6D6AD-70D0-4168-887B-42412457B0E3.jpeg

Unfortunately the power supply doesn’t have any molex connectors at all. I do have two SATA connectors available. The main issue is that the actual power supply it’s self only has two cables a 4-pin cpu and dells stupid 8-pin. The SATA cables runs off of a 6pin cable that’s connected to the motherboard. The white 8-pin is the one from the power supply. The black 6-pin is SATA power. The biggest problem is the fact that the power supply can only handle a  continuous load of 290w which doesn’t leave enough for a powerful gpu. Safely anyways 

image.jpg