ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 - i7 9700K - No CPU EZ OC Settings?

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded my system to an ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6 motherboard paired with an i7 9700K processor. I noticed in the BIOS that the "Load Optimized CPU OC Setting" was not listed/showing at all under the OC Tweaker tab - - this is a standard setting with ASRock mobos to my knowledge. I was previously running an ASRock Z270 Extreme4/i5 7600K and that OC option was available. 

Also, I have seen multiple review pages/vids on the Phantom Gaming motherboards and it seems that the CPU EZ OC settings are only showing if running an 8th gen processor. But they aren't an option with the 9th gens. Does anyone know why this is? And is there a way to enable it? I have updated the BIOS to version 1.30 and that doesn't change anything. I have also read the user guide front to back and it shows the "Load Optimized CPU OC Setting" listed under the OC Tweaker tab. Again, for whatever reason, the EZ OC setting doesn't seem to be available if running a 9th gen processor. See below for my current system specs:

CPU: i7 9700k
Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro
Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
RAM: HyperX Predator DDR4 16GB
GPU: GTX 1070 Ti FTW2
PSU: Corsair TX750M
SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Any information would be greatly appreciated. 

• 1 month later...

Having a similar issue right now.

I am using the i7 9700K as well but on a ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4. I downloaded "Phantom Gaming Tuning" from the official website too. And when going into the advanced options for the Performance Mode it states that auto tuning is only available for K series CPUs and EZ OC is not supported.