5 sec Clip of Linus as a Youtube Ad?

Mojica Media

@LinusTech Hey Linus, Mods, and All Forum Users. I was watching a random video on Youtube when a really short ad came up. It was only 5 seconds and it was Linus just saying the name of a company and that they are awesome. It sounded like Linus talking about one of the sponsored ads that is on the normal LTT Videos, but the video sounded like it was clipped and edited from one of his videos, just 5 seconds of it.

Is this normal? I just wanted to put it out there incase ads from your show are being used without your approval. 

there are some sketchy things with Linus and scams the last while. it wasn't oneplus or something? look if you can find anything, and send it to some mods, they reply way faster and will make it go upstairs faster

10 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

sketchy things with Linus

Agreed!

On 12/18/2018 at 7:17 PM, Mojica Media said:

Linus

Was it on his silly facial expression channel?

@LukeSavenije Thanks, I can't remember what the ad was for since it was so short but I will keep an eye out for it next time.

@Canada EH Again to fast for me to tell, wish I had it recorded.

On 12/18/2018 at 7:17 PM, Mojica Media said:

It was only 5 seconds and it was Linus just saying the name of a company and that they are awesome.

5 minutes ago, Mojica Media said:

Again to fast for me to tell, wish I had it recorded.

5 seconds is not really too fast. We are just trying to ascertain if it was on LinusTechTips YT channel or a channel like Li.nusTechTips which is trying to steal viewers from the real slim shady making silly faces for profit.

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

5 seconds is not really too fast. We are just trying to ascertain if it was on LinusTechTips YT channel or a channel like Li.nusTechTips which is trying to steal viewers from the real slim shady making silly faces for profit.

Wow, people find all kinds of ways. I'll update the post when it pops up agian

6 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

Li.nusTechTips which is trying to steal viewers from the real slim shady making silly faces for profit.

link?