PC powers on then powers off after a few seconds. Help pls.

Gashr

Specs:

• Intel - Core i7-8700K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor
  • Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
  • MSI - B360 GAMING ARCTIC ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
  • Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory
  • Samsung - 970 Evo 250 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
  • Samsung - 860 Evo 1 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive
  • Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB AMP Extreme Video Card
  • Corsair - CXM 550 W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

Problem:

When I flip the on switch on the PSU, the PC turns on and then turns off after 5 seconds or so. Everything runs, the fans and lights. No display shows up though, doesn't get that far. My motherboard has some "ez debug LEDs" and whenever I power the PC, the CPU LED turns on, the turns off, then goes to the DRAM LED, stays there for a few seconds, then quickly turns off DRAM LED and turns on the CPU LED for half a second before shutting everything off.

What I know:

My motherboard doesn't support overclocking but my unlocked processor should still function. My motherboard only supports max 2666Mhz DDR4 RAM but my 3000Mhz DDR4 RAM should still function at a lower clock.

What I have tried:

I have reseated the CPU various times, checked for bent pins(none found), cleaned CPU and reapplied thermal paste. Disassembled everything and put it all back together again. I cleared the CMOS various times. Tried all combinations of RAM slot occupation including using only 1 tested in each slot. Tried everything in and outside of the case. Cannot find any solution, the problem remains the same no matter what.

Please give me suggestions on what I should do next, I really hope nothing is defective. Spent 3 months working and waiting for all of my parts to come in and now this happens. I'm bout to kms. ?

Looked for hours around the web and can't find any solution so this is my last resort.

Will provide pictures if needed.