So... Syria

ThatBlockishWay

Think there's any chance of Assad not winning? Anyone still care? Seems to not be important now that politians aren't putting it in the limelight for elections, especially now that the focus has very much shifted to asia.. kinda a depressing thought...

21 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

Anyone still care?

No one cares, they never did and never will. Thats the feeling I get, but I may be wrong on that.

Right now its all about Trump and trying to get more Dems in seats.

Focus to asia? I do not see that. Just that CEO Huaewi thing, Canada as usual is a pawn. I was shocked when I heard she was applying for bail, so I wonder if she just got a promise to appear or did she get thrown into Remand. The delay for extradition can be quite long, courts are jammed up, especially with the drug problem, and now with weed being legal, more and more will fall off the wagon, smoke the weed, leads to drinking alcohol, leads to cocaine/heroin use leads to crime. Hence the backlog. Not to worry as she has TWO homes in Vancouver, she is not even a citizen. I am personally outraged at that fact about her. But they do know how to scam the system. Her house was robbed after she got arrested, and the TV crews showed her house on TV, not the address. No wonder housing is so sky high in Vancouver.

You are right, it is a depressing thought, that our great country, is falling to shambles. I mean really the border jumpers should be charged with a crime and sent back, instead I heard its $25k/yr for each and every one. Not many doctors coming to cold wintery Canada, but with so many Tim Hortons around, unskilled labor is needed.

As for Assad and Syria, yeah, who and where?

Does Syria have any oil and gas reserves?

USA might be interested in invading it for that reason.

I will do a quick web searcha nd find out.

So yeah it is a strategic location, with reserves and pipelines.

http://energy-cg.com/MiddleEast/Syria/Syria Oil and Gas Overview.html

http://www.energy-cg.com/3D/General/Syria/Syria_3D_MissileAttackExpanded_Apr18.html

Perhaps some WMD's were found, invasion likely

https://www.ibtimes.com/syrian-oil-gas-little-known-facts-syrias-energy-resources-russias-help-1402405

Syria possessed 2.5 billion barrels of crude oil as of January 2013, which makes it the largest proved reserve of crude oil in the eastern Mediterranean according to the Oil & Gas Journal estimate.

Russia, the chief backer of the Assad regime, is the only remaining international partner still helping develop Syria’s oil and gas resources in the past year.

A Congressional Research Service report found that Syria was still in discussion with Russia and China over offshore exploration in April, but few details are known.

I can understand the interest in Syria from Russia and China's point of view. It is a valuable country in that respect. O&G is profitable, and will continue to be for decades to come.

Syria has key Russian infrastructure, such as ports in the Mediterranean and gas piping. Theres no chance any rebel would win. 

3 hours ago, Teddy07 said:

I and many other Europeans care because these migrants are flooding Europe.

it delays the impending population crisis. so i dont entirely see why people mind. in my country immegrants are cheaper than regular citizens in regard to cost for the state and tax money payed

“In before the lock” 

*picture of cat just making it under something in a cute way* 

15 minutes ago, OnyxArmos said:

Since this thread is gonna get locked soon, have this:

Image result for incineroar bongo cat

This is amazing

42 minutes ago, ThatBlockishWay said:

This is amazing

Yeah, it's amazing what they can do with animation these days....

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

13 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Yeah, it's amazing what they can do with animation these days....

I was just talkin about the tippy taps on the table

Inb4 thread gets locked 

Image result for laughing crying emoji open eyes

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

-Thread locked-

No trolling or flame-bait.

• This includes topics such as AMD vs NVIDIA, "company X sucks", and political or religious debates.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!