Truly Wireless In-Ears

wANKER

I'm looking for some 'truly wireless' earphones - primarily for my *shivers* iPhone. 

Less than £250

Reasonable battery life (ideally at least 5 hours)

Above all, decent sound quality - I'm by no means an audiophile. 

At the moment I'm set on the Jabra Elite 65t's - any other suggestions?

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

2 hours ago, wANKER said:

I'm looking for some 'truly wireless' earphones - primarily for my *shivers* iPhone. 

Less than £250

Reasonable battery life (ideally at least 5 hours)

Above all, decent sound quality - I'm by no means an audiophile. 

At the moment I'm set on the Jabra Elite 65t's - any other suggestions?

I've grown to become annoyed with corded headphones lately so the idea of truly wireless appeals to me.  Also means I don't care too much that my OnePlus 6T has no headphone jack, but I digress...  I picked up the Jabra Elite 65t from Best Buy last week since they were offering them for $50 off, which was an amazing deal seeing as they constantly come up towards the top of the list in true wireless reviews.  I was also waiting for my order of Sennheiser True Wireless' to show up so I figured I'd end up returning which ever I like less.

I was pleasantly surprised with the Jabra's - they sound really nice!  They are quite well-balanced and don't seem too overpowering in any one area.  I'm not an audiophile either, but have grown to appreciate and recognize nice sounding headphones.  They're also lower profile than I was expecting them to be and fit really comfortably in my ears.  The app isn't great, but once you update the firmware and settings to your liking you don't really need to touch it again.  Only thing I don't like is a slight background hiss when not playing music, but isn't noticeable when music is going and stops after about 10 seconds w/o anything playing (they go into a sorta-sleep mode).  Other than that they connect quickly and easily and have 5 hour battery life plus another two full charges in the case.  No audio delay with videos on Android.

My Sennheiser True Wireless buds showed up today, and let's just say I'm not prepared to say they are worth almost 3x what I payed for the Jabras.  Yeah, they probably sound slightly better, but I don't plan to use these in critical listening situations.  I use them at the office, while mowing the lawn, at the airport, etc.  The slight difference in sound quality isn't really critical for those conditions to me.  NOT a fan of the touch interface on the Sennheisers and the form factor is also a little bulkier/clumsy.  Might get used to that part after a week like I did with the Jabras.  But again, not sure they're worth 3x the price, so they'll probably go back and I'll end up keeping the Jabras. Oh, and they only have 4 hours battery life...

Hope this helps!

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

@RAS_3885 Thanks for the response. 

In the end I went with the Sennheiser Momentum Free. 

I know for a fact I'd end up losing truly wireless ones. 

So far, really impressed... Obviously I've had wired ones that sound a lot better, but for Bluetooth, god damn. 

So much more convenient. 

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong.