Looking for Streaming Software with video output capabilities

Ericarthurc

So currently we are using obs to send out stream through our custom RTMP server that sends to a couple of services and what not. We have a blackmagic PCIE card that takes in three camera inputs and also a Midas M32 that takes in all our audio inputs then we push it to OBS through a focusrite.

What we are looking for is a way or software we can not only do the RTMP send but also a local video send through out JustAddPower HDMI over IP setup. I just can't figure out how to send the OBS feed through a video signal out from the computer, or if OBS can even do that. There is very little information on it on OBS's forums. So I thought I would ask here if anyone knows of anything?

Thanks in advance!

On 12/17/2018 at 6:30 PM, Ericarthurc said:

So currently we are using obs to send out stream through our custom RTMP server that sends to a couple of services and what not. We have a blackmagic PCIE card that takes in three camera inputs and also a Midas M32 that takes in all our audio inputs then we push it to OBS through a focusrite.

What we are looking for is a way or software we can not only do the RTMP send but also a local video send through out JustAddPower HDMI over IP setup. I just can't figure out how to send the OBS feed through a video signal out from the computer, or if OBS can even do that. There is very little information on it on OBS's forums. So I thought I would ask here if anyone knows of anything?

Thanks in advance!

Did you check if vMix has this feature? That's the only software i can think about right now :P

On 12/18/2018 at 9:33 PM, AbsoluteFool said:

Did you check if vMix has this feature? That's the only software i can think about right now :P

Thanks for the reply; actually I figured it out with OBS. The issue was our old computer has an AMD 7700 in it and it wouldn't register the JustAddPower box as a video signal correctly. So I tried it with an AMD 580 and it worked right away.. haha.