IBM Bladecenter H blower meets water cooling

I thought some of you guys might enjoy this, but let me know if I should be posting this somewhere else since I'm not sure where I should be posting.

I decided I needed to outdo Linus's bloweymatron, so I bought 2 blower modules for the IBM Bladecenter H.  This is basically a single fan/blower which should be able to cool 28 high end server CPUs at once.  I taped it to the top of my friend's water cooled machine I built him a few months ago, so it's going through one of the two 360mm radiators.  The fan pulls about 850W at max, only runs at 240V, and is so unbelievably loud, it's actually painful to sit a few feet away from it...

We went from 45C on the GPU running furmark before the fan, to 40C after taping this to the top.  Looking back on it I should have also run Prime95 on the CPU to add more heat to the loop so it actually made a useful difference, but oh well.  The system is running a Vega 64, Ryzen 5 2600, and 32GiB of RAM.

I suck at posts, so ask questions about something I guess?  This is really something that would be better in a video format so you guys could get some effect of this fan.  Hopefully some of you got a laugh out of it.

heh.jpg