İce Dragon White vs Mayhems Pastel White?

I prefer mayhems one, ive not used the other one, honestly i dont have much experience with custom loops so i doubt im a trustworthy source.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'd go with mayhems coolant, I've never heard of ice dragon before :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I'd go with mayhems coolant, I've never heard of ice dragon before :(

İce Dragon and Mayhems worked together to create mayhems pastel series of coolants

i say go with whomever is cheapest

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

IMO mayhem pastel looks incredible with good lighting. The colour is opaque so it looks like as if you've used a colour tubing.

If you're going for aesthetics then mayhem pastel is the one to go. Ice dragon fluid is expensive because it lasts longer in your loop. Either is a good coolant to use.

IMO mayhem pastel looks incredible with good lighting. The colour is opaque so it looks like as if you've used a colour tubing.

If you're going for aesthetics then mayhem pastel is the one to go. Ice dragon fluid is expensive because it lasts longer in your loop. Either is a good coolant to use.

No, you can buy 1lt of ice dragon fir the price of a 250ml mayhems, mayhems is much more expensive. The lighting in my system is a NZXT Hue so it is pretty good i wonder if mayhems will make a noticeable diffrence because i care about looks alot and willing to spend more on better looks but i dont want to waste money too. :)

That 250ml of Mayhems is a concentrate that gives you 1 liter with 750ml of distilled water. So unless distilled water is expensive where you are from, the Mayhems is cheaper.

Ohh i didnt know that i ve read a lot of good things about mayhems so if the price is equal i will pick mayhems anyday :) should i get the mayhems h20 water to go with it? And also how much water do i use with that 250ml mayhems i linked? (like is it 3ml to 1ml which would equal 250 to 750 = 1lt)

Ice dragon really comes into the frey at higher temps, I have tried Mayhems variant as mayhems and ice dragon are partners. I'd stick with pastel mate.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

If you have easy, inexpensive access to distilled water then just buy that- no need for fancy pure water.

It is a 1:3 ratio of pastel concentrate to water as mentioned on the product page.

can i use the water i drink? i am still alive so it should be distilled enough?

but i really dont want to risk it D: can i use that Mayhems H20 water?

You can use the mayhems water, it's just distilled water that has been filtered extra times.

Do not use mineral or tap water.

You can use the mayhems water, it's just distilled water that has been filtered extra times.

Do not use mineral or tap water.

tap water

Distilled water at walmart here is like 88 cents for a gallon

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Thats the one you want Mr Duck, also try specialtech.co.uk, they are by far my first choice for watercooling products in the UK

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT

Thats the one you want Mr Duck, also try specialtech.co.uk, they are by far my first choice for watercooling products in the UK

ok thanks :D