ASUS Dual RX 460 2GB not hitting the supposed boosts clocks.

Hello friends,

I have a computer with the following specs:

- Pentium G4560

- MSI B250M Bazooka
- 8GB (1x8) DDR4-2400
- ASUS Dual RX 460 OC 2GB GDDR5
- Corsair CX550M
- CM MasterBox Q300L (with 1 additional 120mm intake fan)

The problem I'm struggling with is that my GPU is currently stuck at around 1150MHz with 99-100% utilisation when gaming or running type of 3D applications, even though I have a boost clock set on MSI Afterburner of 1275MHz.
I have tried synthetic benchmarks like Heaven 4.0, Valley 1.0 and Superposition, and some games like Fortnite, CS:GO, Rocket League and PUBG, and in none of them the core clocks went above 1160MHz. These are my current MSI Afterburner settings:
                                         - 1275 boost clock

- 1750 mem clock (stock)
                                         - power limit 112% (max)

- temp limit 90ºC (max)
                                         - core voltage at stock

During gaming or benchmarking, the total GPU power draw never surpasses 55W (peak PCIe 3.0 x16 power is 75W), so it can't be a power limitation. Also, because of my custom fan curve, the temperarute peaks at around 63ºC after 30 minutes of gameplay, so it can't be a throttling issue as well.

I have tried the following:

- Clean reinstallation of the latest AMD (optional) display driver using DDU;

- Clean reinstallation of the latest AMD (stable) display driver using DDU;

- Increase GPU voltage;

- Reset GPU to factory settings;

- Uninstall MSI Afterburner and try other software such as GPU TweakII and GPU-Z (this last one just for monitoring);
- Disable AMD Freesync

The funny thing is that, after I close the Heaven 4.0 benchmark, during the credit image, my GPU clock boosts and locks up at 1275MHz, just as it is supposed to be, and then downclocks normally when I hit the desktop.

I find this to be extremely odd since I've seen people with the exact same card as me hitting the 1250MHz mark straight out of the box, without any tweaking. Please, help me if you can.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the long text. I tried to be as detailed as I could. I added some screenshots to help out.

heaven_benchmark.png

heaven_credits.png

afterburner_settings.png