What did Linus and Slick study?

ManOfDisguise

What schools(high school, college) did they go to? Anyone know? Just interested

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

You may not get the same education as they got since you have to get the interest and you should understand the concepts. Even if you go to the same school. I think in that way :)

EDIT:But still there is no offence in asking :) 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

You may not get the same education as they got since you have to get the interest and you should understand the concepts. Even if you go to the same school. I think in that way :)

Uhh, are you assuming the OP is hoping to go to the same school as Linus and Slick in the hope he becomes a YouTuber who plays with hardware all day? :P

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

From what I hear Linus is a fully qualified brick layer who worked undercover for the Canadian government building a giant wall to keep the Americans out.

Slick used to be a dress maker but could not get a thimble big enough for his huge fingers.

That's all I know.

Nothing to see here - move along.

Uhh, are you assuming the OP is hoping to go to the same school as Linus and Slick in the hope he becomes a YouTuber who plays with hardware all day? :P

Yea! I got the looks, intelligence, knowledge, manly chest hair!

NO :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yea! I got the looks, intelligence, knowledge, manly chest hair!

NO :P

You might want to, I heard that Linus earns $1million per video and Slick get's a free desktop as a weekly bonus :P

I know Linus dropped out of college, dont know about slick.

Meanwhile I'm busting my ass in university, loving it...

Come one man, you profile pic rustles my jimmies on an unprecedented level.

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

well what I hear of was that Linus was in charge of marketing at NCIX

You might want to, I heard that Linus earns $1million per video and Slick get's a free desktop as a weekly bonus

you usually get 5 cents per 1000 viewers so no

you usually get 5 cents per 1000 viewers so no

I bet you're fun at parties...

You might want to, I heard that Linus earns $1million per video and Slick get's a free desktop as a weekly bonus :P

Come one man, you profile pic rustles my jimmies on an unprecedented level.

Oooh I gotta do it! Im gona be famous!

Specs of my PC:

Linus took English I believe and flunked out after a year ish

And slick took computing (I think) I don't know about the rest of his life , I ain't no stalker

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

I dropped out after a couple years.

What did you study? 

Looks like every succes story includes dropping out of college

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I dropped out after a couple years.

Also, is it alright, If I'm asking these kinds of questions or is it more of a personal thing? 

Specs of my PC:

Also, is it alright, If I'm asking these kinds of questions or is it more of a personal thing?

If you watch the old live streams the often jokes about it :/

I think it's the one where slicks trying to get into the elder scrolls beta

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

If you watch the old live streams the often jokes about it :/

I think it's the one where slicks trying to get into the elder scrolls beta

oh ok. should be alright then! :)

Specs of my PC:

: D