Slow Download Speeds?

So I just built my new PC and I forgot about a wifi adapter so I'm using a powerline ethernet bridge. I used it for my PS4 Pro before (My PC is retiring it) without any problems in-game except downloading things and I was just wondering why I get such low speeds? I'm using a Brite-View BVP-5100 if thats needed.

Pic Related: My Speeds

sc.jpg

powerline adapter's aren't exactly known for their speeds, usually they just get the job done good enough to be somewhat usuable.
they won't grant you any sort of high speeds.
so i would try and figure out what speed comes from your router and then compare the 2

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

39 minutes ago, Martijn Klerks said:

powerline adapter's aren't exactly known for their speeds, usually they just get the job done good enough to be somewhat usuable.
they won't grant you any sort of high speeds.
so i would try and figure out what speed comes from your router and then compare the 2

this is my speedtest using my phone, its on the same wifi technically. do you think its using my 2.4 GHz connection because my router does have both 5 and 2.4 GHz, if so would I be able to use the 5 GHz connection?

Screenshot_20181212-001435_Speedtest.jpg

i would blame it on the powerline adapter

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.