Network review

TheTwist

Does this network diagram seem feasible?

Its a bit rough, I am wanting to create a second LAN and give internet access but not allowing it to interrupt anything within the first LAN.  I guess I isolate the link connection between each router as a different IP address to each LAN per each port?

176788964_UntitledDiagram(3).png.6d9c406a3b0b936935a09cfe44319c1a.png

You should be able to do this with one PFSense box with a quad NIC. PFSense allows you to setup individual lans off the same router and isolate them from each other. 

ahh okay, I dont really want to spend any money.  But will see what i can do

So long as the firewall/router allows you to segment off the second subnet from talking to the first network you'll be fine, no need to go all out with pfSense.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

5 minutes ago, Lurick said:

So long as the firewall/router allows you to segment off the second subnet from talking to the first network you'll be fine, no need to go all out with pfSense.

Okay, Thank you will have a go and see if i can get something working.

1 hour ago, TheTwist said:

Does this network diagram seem feasible?

Its a bit rough, I am wanting to create a second LAN and give internet access but not allowing it to interrupt anything within the first LAN.  I guess I isolate the link connection between each router as a different IP address to each LAN per each port?

176788964_UntitledDiagram(3).png.6d9c406a3b0b936935a09cfe44319c1a.png

The problem you are going to have is you are creating a double nat for the second network and also since the second network is having to use a lan port for connectivity on your first router... that means the devices on network 2 can access ones on network 1.

I mean if you are comfortable with configuring the machines on a double nat if needed you could add a 3rd routers.

Here is my drawing with the crappiest free online software ever!

image.png.c00d3fe24f1b5f8a7f1790321f66f239.png

Your statics will be on 192.168.0.x and your DHCP on 192.168.1.x. It is two different networks unless you plan on running a 255.255.0.0 subnet mask or something. Then a third net between the other two nets and the second router.