What is this Worth?

Have you OC'd the CPU? Does it overclock well? What condition is the board in? Does it have any issues? How well does the V8 cool, whats the condition, and does it have any issues? 

These are all things that people usually look for (maybe with the exception of the overclocking stuff for the CPU, but depends on the buyer) when they buy used things. It's hard to answer your question without context.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

2 minutes ago, mxk. said:

Have you OC'd the CPU? Does it overclock well? What condition is the board in? Does it have any issues? How well does the V8 cool, whats the condition, and does it have any issues? 

These are all things that people usually look for (maybe with the exception of the overclocking stuff for the CPU, but depends on the buyer) when they buy used things. It's hard to answer your question without context.

Everything is in perfect condition and the cpu has never been overclocked because I’m too scared to do it lol, I’m still using a stick 4790k because of it

Just now, ilostmyjello said:

Everything is in perfect condition and the cpu has never been overclocked because I’m too scared to do it lol, I’m still using a stick 4790k because of it

If nothing has any issues, older hardware is usually more abundant so it'll be cheaper. Since everything is in good condition, you could probably sell the board for $100ish or around that price. For the CPU, maybe $100+ since Ivy Brigde i7's still work well for some games and other stuff. The cooler though, I'm not sure to be honest. People usually buy coolers new. 

Go around the internet and check local listings, then compare prices and make your own judgement.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu