New Build - No Signal [Help Needed]

Dear, anyone who is reading this thread. 

I have constructed a pc yesterday and I’ve been trying to get the display to show the Bios Screen. However, everytime I use the HDMI port with different HDMI cables, nothing happens. My TV and my monitor both say “No Signal.” I have everything plugged in correctly, or so I think.

My specs;

ROG Strix B350-F Gaming

AMD Ryzen 7 1700x

EVGA Superclocked Geforce GRx 1050ti

EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Gold Power Supply

2 TB Seagate Barracuda

8GB T-Force Vulcan DDR4 Gaming

Deep Cool Gammaxx 400

Phantom 410 Case

Silicon Power S55 480GB

I’d appreciate the assistance!

can you snap a few pictures of the internals and externals of your system? 

Also what is your computer doing when you try to connect it?

22 hours ago, ELSknutson said:

can you snap a few pictures of the internals and externals of your system? 

Also what is your computer doing when you try to connect it?

Here you are.

When its trying to connect to the tv or display, the screen displays a no signal sign.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I hope you have this like t his to see if its working and this is not how you are going to have your final product. because that cable management is not good my man.

5 hours ago, ELSknutson said:

I hope you have this like t his to see if its working and this is not how you are going to have your final product. because that cable management is not good my man.

Any ideas though? If not, could you forward it to some other people? I’d appreciate more help with this frustrating issue.

Double check that all the power cables are plugged in all the way, make sure you are plugging the HDMI into your gpu and not the motherboard, also it appears there is an ez debugging light on (green next the the ram slot) I think the one for the cpu is on (could be wrong its hard to tell from Asus website) so double check its oriented the correct way in the socket. I reseat may fix that too, I'd also double check that no pins on the cpu are bent or broken as well as that there is no debris in the socket

Best of luck and Godspeed

Optical Drive Poll: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006309-optical-drive-survey/

Main Rig (Pulsar)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X MOBO: MSI MEG X570 Unify RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RG(4x8gb) 3200Mhz 16-16-16-32 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW ACX 3.0 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Chromax (LTT Edition) Storage: Intel 6000p 128gb boot drive, Intel 665p 1tb (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1tb, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass PSU: EVGA SupeNOVA G1+ 750W OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit  

FreeNAS Server (The Vault)

CPU: Xeon E5-2603 v3 MOBO: MSI X99 Tomahawk RAM: G.Skill Aegis (4x8gb) 3000Mhz 16-18-18-38 GPU: EVGA GT 710 Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Storage: Intel S3520 x2 for boot, x16 in RAIDZ for storage, Seagate Ironwolf 2tb (Striped will be a steam cache) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Tempered Glass PSU: Corsair CX750 750W

It may be an incompatible ram issue, I didn't see T-Force on the supported memory list for Ryzen