- Maximum liquid temperature: 50°C 
- Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, graphite 
- Power connector: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector

Technical Specifications:
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 62 x 62 x 51 mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 50x50mm

Operational regime:
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present

Enclosed:
- EK-XTOP SPC60 - Acetal
- EK-SPC60 PWM 12V DC pump motor
- Mounting mechanism
- Installation manual

Can you unmount the cpu block, and then before cleaning the thermal paste off, take a picture of both sides. Then take a photo of your thermal paste application before remount the block? Something this serious sounding has to be in the cpu block since your pump is capable enough to fill the loop.

Sucks having issues. But sometimes it pays to get the products that have been tested and designed properly. Glad it worked out. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

A little late to the party here but a quick dirty check of cooler to CPU contact can be done with a strip of paper prior to TIM application. Place the paper on the CPU, mount the cooler, then try to pull the paper out. If the paper slides out with no resistance, you have an issue.

5 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

Sucks having issues. But sometimes it pays to get the products that have been tested and designed properly. Glad it worked out. 

For sure and of all the areas I could have saved a few bucks, the CPU block probably isn't one of them.  Ah well, live and learn