Ryzen Master not launching

Whenever I try to launch Ryzen Master, the program appears to be launching, I get a transparent box and then nothing happens, it's not on my tool bar, nothing :C.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, as well as installing on a different hard drive.

3 minutes ago, SrAbsolution said:

Whenever I try to launch Ryzen Master, the program appears to be launching, I get a transparent box and then nothing happens, it's not on my tool bar, nothing :C.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, as well as installing on a different hard drive.

Seems to be an issue with the latest Ryzen Master, I had to reinstall it just to get it to open again.

Or it's an issue with the latest version of windows.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

I've tried reinstalling to no avail, is there a way I can download a different version?

3 minutes ago, SrAbsolution said:

I've tried reinstalling to no avail, is there a way I can download a different version?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

I think I had a similar problem with Ryzen Master in the past. Even deleting Reg Keys wouldn't let me do a proper install.

I just used the bios's overclocking functionality instead and eventually did a clean wipe of the PC.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

3 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

I think I had a similar problem with Ryzen Master in the past. Even deleting Reg Keys wouldn't let me do a proper install.

I just used the bios's overclocking functionality instead and eventually did a clean wipe of the PC.

I am trying the installer StreetGuru linked, I was hoping to be able to use Ryzen Master.

12 minutes ago, SrAbsolution said:

I am trying the installer StreetGuru linked, I was hoping to be able to use Ryzen Master.

Overclocking your memory is likely better in the BIOS since you have to restart if doing it from Ryzen Master

I prefer the CPU overclocking in Ryzen Master since my PC will always boot to stock settings in that case.

Spoiler

23 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Overclocking your memory is likely better in the BIOS since you have to restart if doing it from Ryzen Master

I prefer the CPU overclocking in Ryzen Master since my PC will always boot to stock settings in that case.

Well I wish I could launch it, I don't think I can overclock my memory much, I am running a 3k Mhz Corsair Vengeance

I was unable to make it launch no matter what I tried, I guess I can use asus AI suite to overclock?, I'm using a crosshair hero VII X470