Information for Red Dead Online

WickedStarfish

I'm currently in the stages of making a map for online that players can use to setup a hunting party, this will include locations where the animals can be easily found and the prices you can get for the carcasses and hides so any information will be handy 

All i have so far is a few pig pens and the price for pig carcasses and hides (good and perfect) and a little fishing spot to get chain pickerel and bluegills north of rhodes and their selling price, also the selling price of the lake sturgeon as i caught one and sold it

Oh... kay?

CPU || Ryzen 2700x @ 4.3ghz  Motherboard || ROG Strix B450F  RAM || 16GB TridentZ 3600 B-Die  GPU || ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti  Case || Thermaltake V71 RGB  Storage || Intel 760p 240GB + Intel 535 480GB SSD + 1TB WD 7200RPM HDD  PSU || Corsair HX850i  Cooling || Corsair H110i GTX  Keyboard || Corsair K70  Mouse || Logitech G502 Proteus  Sound || Bose Companion 5  Operating System || Windows 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, Purgent said:

Oh... kay?

was just wanting information to hopefully help someone make some money as in the game to make money you basically need to hunt or fish as everything else is terrible for making money

You mean like the information that is already available in the RDR wiki pages, walkthroughs, guides, and official guide books?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450