• Hyper 212 Evo
    • CM Masterair MA610P
    • Arctic Freezer 33
    • Deepcool Gammaxx
    • Hyper T4
    • Other

6 minutes ago, Mad153 said:

The DEEPCOOL Gammaxx GT RGB is my bet.

Do you know about the Masterair MA610P? I like the looks more but idk how it compares in cooling to the gammaxx

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Yeah, the DeepCool Gammax GT rgb is also my recommendation. The H7 quad lumi is about the same, but it has ugly logo on it, instead of a cool symbol.

Do you know about the Masterair MA610P? I like the looks more but idk how it compares in cooling to the gammaxx

2 minutes ago, Mofro1122 said:

Ram clearance seems to be a nightmare

Please mark as helpful and informative so my profile looks better.

quote or reply to me if you want me to reply to you.

Thanks

Deepcool Gammaxx GT rgb or Masterair MA610P?

Both are basically the same price but idk which will provide better temps

Gammaxx GT rgb or masterliquid LC120E

Which has better thermals

And the thermals are about 10C hotter on the masterair

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Mad153 said:

And the thermals are about 10C hotter on the masterair

So the Gammaxx is much better for temps? Ram clearance shouldn’t be a problem in my case

7 minutes ago, Mofro1122 said:

So the Gammaxx is much better for temps? Ram clearance shouldn’t be a problem in my case

Yes, according to nearly every article I've read.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, Mad153 said:

Yes, according to nearly every article I've read.

Sorry one last thing. I saw on amazon a masterliquid CL120E for 34.99 ($10 cheaper than the Gammaxx, so would the Gammaxx still have better temps than this aio

26 minutes ago, Mofro1122 said:

Sorry one last thing. I saw on amazon a masterliquid CL120E for 34.99 ($10 cheaper than the Gammaxx, so would the Gammaxx still have better temps than this aio

From my experince the gammax is about the same as a 120mm watercooler. So choose the one you like the best by style, but i wouldn't buy a very cheap watercooler, it probably wont last long.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Please keep similar discussions to one thread --merged.

Relative performance:

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

18 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

From my experince the gammax is about the same as a 120mm watercooler. So choose the one you like the best by style, but i wouldn't buy a very cheap watercooler, it probably wont last long.

Also the leak and pump failure risk, as it's cheaper than a midrange air cooler price..

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs:

19 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

So Le Grande Macho RT is one to look at. It almost clears all RAM slots and is otherwise at spec. Featuring black top plate for looks. We have H5 Ultimate where you can move fan to other side to give more space. Dark Rock 4 (non-pro) is same thing in all black. Those are the top picks if you are against Noctua. D15S would also fit. There are others, ofc, but most dip down to budget range.

I double dare betting on the El Macho!

My system specs:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K, 5GHz Delidded LM || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-C14S w/ NF-A15 & NF-A14 Chromax fans in push-pull cofiguration || Motherboard: MSI Z370i Gaming Pro Carbon AC || RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2x8Gb 2666 || GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 6Gb FTW2+ DT || Storage: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 SATA SSD 250Gb, 2x 2.5" HDDs 1Tb & 500Gb || ODD: 9mm Slim DVD RW || PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum || Case: Cougar QBX + 1x Noctua NF-R8 front intake + 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC top exhaust + Cougar stock 92mm DC fan rear exhaust || Monitor: ASUS VG248QE || Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini Cherry MX Red || Mouse: Logitech G703 || Audio: Corsair HS70 Wireless || Other: XBox One S Controler

My build logs: