Case suggestions

Dxer

While my giant HAF-X is still a pretty good case, I have had this thing for the past 7 years.  It is time to look at something else.

Something under $250.  Full Tower.  Preinstalled RGB fans with controller (optional).  Mounting for my 280mm radiator.

I am currently looking at a Thermaltake View 71 RGB.  

So I am just looking for criticism or other options.

Thanks

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k

If you care about the longevity of your computer parts, just keep the HAF X, all the new cases tend to have poor ventilation, like the mentioned View 71, due to tempered, glass, plastic, and other trends. With the HAF X your fans/computer can actually breathe .

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

12 hours ago, Dxer said:

While my giant HAF-X is still a pretty good case, I have had this thing for the past 7 years.  It is time to look at something else.

Something under $250.  Full Tower.  Preinstalled RGB fans with controller (optional).  Mounting for my 280mm radiator.

How dead set are you on Full tower? There's quite a few options in the Mid tower catagory that can fit your specs while being good for airflow, namely off the top of my head tyhe modern version to the HAF-X, The H500P Mesh. 

mesh.jpg

Photo courtesy of @Beer_Nontitju

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

7 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

How dead set are you on Full tower? There's quite a few options in the Mid tower catagory that can fit your specs while being good for airflow, namely off the top of my head the modern version to the HAF-X, The H500P Mesh. 

I am not to terribly set on a full tower, but they do make a fantastic leg rest.  :)  A mid-tower surely isn't out the door either.  That could comfortably fit under my desk.  Your case does look nice.  I will look into it and thanks for the suggestion.

CPU:   Ryzen 7  5800x      CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro       Motherboard:  Asus x570 TUF Plus      Memory:  32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4-3000     

GPU:  EVGA RTX2070 Super XC Ultra        SSD: Crucial P5 1TB  PCIe NVMe             PSU: Corsair CX750       Case: Thermaltake View 71 TG RGB  

Monitors: LG 34" Ultrawide    Samsung 28" 4k