Best F1 Driving game for Android?

Try F1 2016. You can play Formula e on Real Racing, which is kinda the same

7 minutes ago, IgorM said:

Try F1 2016. You can play Formula e on Real Racing, which is kinda the same

Have you tried them out? If so which one do you prefer by handling and realness in general?

8 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Have you tried them out? If so which one do you prefer by handling and realness in general?

Haven't tried F1 2016 but judging by the graphics and review it seems like a good game. I've played Real racing and it's one of the best android games, the only issue is that it's expensive to upgrade your cars (using the fake game money) and they keep trying to sell you stuff. That's more noticeable on the Formule e side of the game, upgradind a car there is quite hard

13 hours ago, IgorM said:

Haven't tried F1 2016 but judging by the graphics and review it seems like a good game. I've played Real racing and it's one of the best android games, the only issue is that it's expensive to upgrade your cars (using the fake game money) and they keep trying to sell you stuff. That's more noticeable on the Formule e side of the game, upgradind a car there is quite hard

i have downloaded f1 2016 and holy sh*t does it lag. Any suggestions to make it lag less. (Using a p10 lite which is the midfield device, but cmon you dont need a flagship to play that, i can easily play rr3 on 60)