Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fallout 76

RAM555789

So I choose not to buy Fallout 76 because I was unsure about the gaming experience I would have from it drifting away from its normal single player RPG experience, and upon the game launching have heard non stop talk about it's countless game breaking bugs. My question here is, do you guys think it will be worth it to buy Fallout 76 after these next big bug fixes in December or do you think the game at its core, is just not "fixable"?

I love Bethesda's games and the community they've raised, but they have really fucked this game, and their reputation in the process

I think that even if they do fix it so it is playable and there is more to do in 76, I'd still stay away from it. The mix of a horribly barebones and broken game, plus their PR recently doesnt exactly push me to buy it. Not to mention the false advertising claims about the "power armor edition"

You vote with your wallet

EDIT: Damn right I'm heated on this topic

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Also wanna ask if you guys have any speculation on ES6 and if you've heard any rumors on the new engine they are suppose to be using/making for ES6.

Bugs aside, I'm a bit worried the core gameplay loop is lacking. This is coming from a Fallout fan who was very open to the MP idea.

If enough bugs are fixed and when the price drops enough, I might give it a try but all the gameplay critiques I've read/heard kind of turn me off.

5 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

Also wanna ask if you guys have any speculation on ES6 and if you've heard any rumors on the new engine they are suppose to be using/making for ES6.

Rumor so far, ES6 will use the same Creation Engine. Bethesda is very keen to keep "evolving" creation engine instead of making new one, it just work you know. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

3 hours ago, xAcid9 said:

Rumor so far, ES6 will use the same Creation Engine. Bethesda is very keen to keep "evolving" creation engine instead of making new one, it just work you know. 

I thought Bethesda outright confirmed it?

17 minutes ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Is it? I heard it from a youtuber, i didn't check the source. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

2 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

If that's so, my dreams have been crushed, smashed, and grinded into the dirt of ever seeing something good come out of Bethesda again.

did anyone buy the collectors edition? if you did could you please post a picture of the bag?

Bolivia.

2 hours ago, SupremeGOAT said:

did anyone buy the collectors edition? if you did could you please post a picture of the bag?

Its just a search away my friend:

Fallout-76-Collectors-Edition-Bag-Compar

2 hours ago, Koeshi said:

Its just a search away my friend:

i know but i want to see the bags from people who bought it on the forum.

Bolivia.

19 hours ago, RAM555789 said:

So I choose not to buy Fallout 76 because I was unsure about the gaming experience I would have from it drifting away from its normal single player RPG experience, and upon the game launching have heard non stop talk about it's countless game breaking bugs. My question here is, do you guys think it will be worth it to buy Fallout 76 after these next big bug fixes in December or do you think the game at its core, is just not "fixable"?

I think the whole premise of the game is bad. I don't care so much about the bugs. It is NOT fixable.

The whole thing of not having a story or NPC's in the game just turned me off completely. If you take Fallout 4, take out the story and NPC's, .... there is nothing left. And it shows in the final product here.

Angry Joe said it best in his review: on top of having bugs, the game is just boring.