2nd hand iPhone 6S repairs

xDanielxOossiex

So I have always used a Samsung and I wanted to try an iPhone for once. I bought an iPhone 6S 128GB for a pretty good price, because the battery was pretty bad and the Home Button works well, but it has a very little amount of travel and almost no click.

I just now replaced the battery, only thing I want to know is if I can fix the travel/clickiness in the Home Button? If so, how can I do that?

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

DEPENDS
there are really crap stores but for example I do it myself and the part is like 20€

expect to pay 60 in a good store 

but be careful there are Manny shitty ones

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

Pretty sure if you change the home button touch ID gets disabled. Its a security feature. It was a big thing when people were putting black fronts on the red 7 plus but had to keep the white home button

3 minutes ago, Radioactive Snowman said:

Pretty sure if you change the home button touch ID gets disabled. Its a security feature. It was a big thing when people were putting black fronts on the red 7 plus but had to keep the white home button

I know that, that's why I'm asking if it is fixable :P

Main gaming pc: Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh Performance - Ryzen 5 5600X - MSI GTX1080Ti Armor - AMD Wraith Spire RGB - ASUS TUF Gaming B550 Plus - Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x8GB 3200MHz - 500GB M.2 (and a few other drives)

Gaming laptop: ASUS GL552VW: i7 6700HQ - GTX960M 2GB - 8GB DDR4 2166Mhz RAM - 1TB 7200RPM HDD

2 hours ago, xDanielxOossiex said:

I know that, that's why I'm asking if it is fixable :P

Maybe apple could fix it, I doubt anyone else could without breaking touchID