Hp 2570p dual monitors

I have a hp 2570p and I am running laptop monitor and a monitor from dell via VGA port. I have another monutor that only connects via VGA but the first monitor can connect via Displayport. Can i have a 3 monitor setup a laptop monitor and a another two connected via Displayport and VGA port? I cant test it because i dont have a display port cabel and dont have a dock.

if the laptop doesn't have more than a single monitor output then no

8 minutes ago, ficoblooder said:

I have a hp 2570p and I am running laptop monitor and a monitor from dell via VGA port. I have another monutor that only connects via VGA but the first monitor can connect via Displayport. Can i have a 3 monitor setup a laptop monitor and a another two connected via Displayport and VGA port? I cant test it because i dont have a display port cabel and dont have a dock.

It's got intel graphics, yeah?

Yeah, you can. 

You can't display output from your GPU via connecting 2 monitors with themselves. You need to connect every monitor with the laptop, which is not possible in your situation.

Edit: More about the topic - https://www.dell.com/support/article/bg/en/bgbsdt1/sln115952/how-to-configure-three-3-displays-on-a-dell-latitude-notebook-with-intel-hd-4x00-graphics?lang=en

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

It's got intel graphics, yeah?

Yeah, you can. 

How it's possible ?

1 minute ago, voiha said:

How it's possible ?

What do you mean? What makes you think it's not possible?

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

What do you mean? What makes you think it's not possible?

I'll just quote my comment:

4 minutes ago, voiha said:

You can't display output from your GPU via connecting 2 monitors with themselves. You need to connect every monitor with the laptop, which is not possible in your situation.

Edit: More about the topic - https://www.dell.com/support/article/bg/en/bgbsdt1/sln115952/how-to-configure-three-3-displays-on-a-dell-latitude-notebook-with-intel-hd-4x00-graphics?lang=en

Just now, voiha said:

I'll just quote my comment:

Mate, I still don't get what you are saying, but I do know you are wrong.

The gist of what you are saying I think is - you cannot plug monitors into a HP docking station - which is fundamentally wrong.

5 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Mate, I still don't get what you are saying, but I do know you are wrong.

The gist of what you are saying I think is - you cannot plug monitors into a HP docking station - which is fundamentally wrong.

22 minutes ago, ficoblooder said:

I cant test it because i dont have a display port cabel and dont have a dock.

Do you even read what the OP says ? (I haven't said that ..) Or you just want to come on top for everything you argue about ? My gut is telling me which one to believe

4 minutes ago, voiha said:

Do you even read what the OP says ? Or you just want to come on top for everything you argue about ? My gut is telling me which one to believe

Yeah, I did. Did you?

1, the laptop has a VGA port and DP on it, so the OP can plug the displays into the laptop if they want. (Creating the 3 monitors - internal, VGA and DP)

2, they are getting a dock, they said they don't have the DP cable and dock so cannot test. (though they can obviously do it after they get the DP cable).