Deleted Bootloader

I have a problem with windows bootloader. I installed Parrot OS A couple of days ago and I made a mistake when installing it because I cannot dual boot into windows, it wont even boot windows installer from USB.

It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow. Craig Bruce 

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Got backups to restore?

Sadly no. This was a big fuck up on my part

It's hardware that makes a machine fast. It's software that makes a fast machine slow. Craig Bruce 

1 minute ago, TechRicalx said:

Sadly no. This was a big fuck up on my part

well get a windows installer and do bootup repair and see if that helps, else you need to do it manually.

8 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

well get a windows installer and do bootup repair and see if that helps, else you need to do it manually.

I tried it doesn't want to boot from usb on which i have the installer.

5 minutes ago, Cvet76 said:

Install a portable version of Linux on a USB drive and boot it, then search and transfer anything you think would be important. Then reinstall win.

Parrot OS works without a problem. Is there any way I could use windows repair tool to solve the problem?

10 minutes ago, TechRicalx said:

Parrot OS works without a problem. Is there any way I could use windows repair tool to solve the problem?

Not without breaking parrot os. Are these operating systems on the same drive or separate?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

3 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Not without breaking parrot os. Are these operating systems on the same drive or separate?

They are on the same drive. I don't care if I break parrot os cause all my files are on windows and I don't have another disk to back it up.

1 minute ago, TechRicalx said:

They are on the same drive. I don't care if I break parrot os cause all my files are on windows and I don't have another disk to back it up.

Is your computer BIOS or EFI?

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

6 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Is your computer BIOS or EFI?

Actually ignore this...

This guide contains information for both setups on Windows 7, 8 & 10 however you are going to need a boot disc or usb drive...

https://www.dell.com/support/article/uk/en/ukbsdt1/sln300987/how-to-repair-the-efi-bootloader-on-a-gpt-hdd-for-windows-7-8-81-and-10-on-your-dell-pc?lang=en

...and boot from your Disc/USB then start at the Repair Your Computer section of the guide (basically ignore the Dell Diagnostic parts as that's Dell specific).

1 hour ago, Master Disaster said:

Actually ignore this...

This guide contains information for both setups on Windows 7, 8 & 10 however you are going to need a boot disc or usb drive...

https://www.dell.com/support/article/uk/en/ukbsdt1/sln300987/how-to-repair-the-efi-bootloader-on-a-gpt-hdd-for-windows-7-8-81-and-10-on-your-dell-pc?lang=en

...and boot from your Disc/USB then start at the Repair Your Computer section of the guide (basically ignore the Dell Diagnostic parts as that's Dell specific).

will try when I get home. Thanks!

11 hours ago, TechRicalx said:

I tried it doesn't want to boot from usb on which i have the installer.

How did you make the usb? Make it again.

1 hour ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

How did you make the usb? Make it again.

Will try. Thanks?

8 hours ago, TechRicalx said:

Will try. Thanks?

Also make sure that the USB you're trying to boot into is prioritised higher than the boot loaders installed on the hard drive, or it will still try to boot from the hard drive if you haven't already. Is there any error you got when booting to the USB?