How am I able to access the Floatplane subforum still?

LaughingCheeze

So, unfortunately I lost my job recently and I figured I should probably cancel this subscription. However, I am still able to see the forum. I thought I cancelled the subscription but I still have access so, this looks like a bug. Just an FYI. Again its nothing personal, hopefully I'll be able to renew in the future!

You have access for like another week before it strips you of the Floatplane membership.

It happened to me, I cancelled mine, but I still had just under a month due to me cancelling through email, so the forum had to catch up. A week later, my status was removed and my Floatplane was officially unsubscribed.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

1 minute ago, seoz said:

You have access for like another week before it strips you of the Floatplane membership.

It happened to me, I cancelled mine, but I still had just under a month due to me cancelling through email, so the forum had to catch up. A week later, my status was removed and my Floatplane was officially unsubscribed.

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure everything was above board. Like I said, hopefully I'll get another job soon. ><

Just now, LaughingCheeze said:

Ok thanks. Just wanted to make sure everything was above board. Like I said, hopefully I'll get another job soon. ><

Yeah, despite the sub being just $3 a month, I still would rather keep that money than to have early access to videos.

I have a job that doesn't pay too well at the monent due to it being a traineeship, but it's something.

I hope you're able to get a job soon! :) 

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

15 hours ago, LaughingCheeze said:

If the status of subscription shows cancelled in PayPal, then it doesn't bill you anymore.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv